|| Chapter 1 ||

*your POV*

It's hard to be happy when theres nothing happy around you, It's almost impossible actually.

My whole life I've struggled to find this feeling labeled 'happiness'. I never thought I truly would to be honest. But guess what?

I was wrong...

They always said a smile could change someone's day, But a smile could do way more than that. A smile could change someone's life. And that's what his did.

Dan Howell's smile changed my life.

My name is (Y/F/N). I'm 22 years old and have just moved to London a month ago. I'm staying in a decent sized flat and I have a shitty job working at a Starbucks with shitty pay.

I'm just like everyone else. I wake up in the morning, shower, throw on some clothes, do my hair, and put on some makeup to make myself feel 'pretty'.

Then I get in my car and drive to work. I stay there for 4 hours a day, serving families and people their drinks.

Then I get in my car again and drive home. Once I get there I go and lay in bed, then go on my laptop and phone till i get tired. And then the cycle repeats.

Tomorrow is Thursday and I have to get up to go to work at 7:00 am.

Little did I know this Thursday would be the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

That this Thursday would be where my story with Dan Howell begins.