|| Chapter 34 || PATH A

Guys before you read make sure you read my last A/N. It's really important.

*Your POV*

As the days go on it gets better. Dan left my flat for the first time today, we're currently out grocery shopping. I'm proud of him.

"Apple Jacks are great." I said, looking at the odd choices of cereal.

"What are those?" Dan asked, examining the cereal as well.

"A kind of American cereal." I said, grabbing Crunchy Nut and throwing it in the cart. I knew Dan liked that brand.

"You know me too well." He kissed my head.

"Shut up and pick out some chips." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling.

-

Dan and me decided it was best if we stayed out for a little longer, seeing as it was January and we haven't really been out since December. We decided that we would visit the same park we did on that one October night. That was the night I got soaking wet and he gave me his jacket, yet we weren't even dating at the time. It's odd to see how far we've come since then.

We arrived at the park, snow now gently falling onto us. The trees had no leaves, and the fountain was frozen. The lush green grass was now not to be seen, and the park had no children playing in it. Instead of mine and Dans bare hands intertwined, they were now covered with gloves.

I laughed as I looked up to see Dans hair covered with white, his nose and cheeks red from the cold. He looked down at me and smiled. This was the first time I've seen him smile since Phil was alive.

"You're laugh is as beautiful as you are smiles." He whispered, the only other sounds being the cold London air and the light sound of cars passing by.

"Wasn't this the place where you gave me that nickname?" I grinned.

He nodded, placing his cold lips on my forehead. Life was different now, but we remained in love somehow. Phil was gone, and at this point Lily was too. I've lost my mom and Dad, plus my brother lost his fiancé.

The world is a beautiful place, with horrible things happening on it. I'm just glad I found something to protect me from it's poison.

These moments with Dan have been what my life has worked up to till this point in time. I wish I could stand in this park with him forever.

We walked over to the fountain, myself climbing on the edge.

"Love, it's slippery, you're going to fall and hurt yourself." He chuckled. This being the first time he laughed since Phil's death.

"Have faith young one." I giggled.

"At least hold onto my hand." He rolled his eyes.

I nodded and clutched onto his hand. It seemed as if a scene from a movie. Just how beautiful this moment was gave me hope in life. As I walked on the edge of the fountain, my hand in dans as he walked with me so I wouldn't fall.

"I love you." I whispered, jumping down.

"I love you too." Dan smiled, kissing me on my nose.

"Now let's get you out of the snow before you freeze darling."

-