||Chapter 3||

*Dan's POV*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm that I set on my phone going off.

"Ugh how is it already 8am it's still pretty dark outside" I mumble to myself, pressing OK on my iPhone.

I wanted to get up early today so I could prepare for (y/n's) visit. I needed to make sure the flat was nice and tidy.

I don't know why but for some reason I felt the need to impress her. There's just something different about her, but whatever it is I like it.

I throw the covers off my body, the cold air nipping at my skin.

I sit up, throwing my feet over the edge of the bed and lift myself up. I walk over to my drawers, grabbing a black t-shirt and throw it over my bare chest.

I open my bedroom door, making my way to the kitchen. As I get closer the sweet smell of pancakes lingers the air.

To my delight Phil is in the kitchen flipping pancakes, and not failing either.

Suprisingly

"Good morning Daniel, youre up early this morning?" Phil states in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, I wanted to tidy and stuff before (y/n) comes over" I respond, ignoring the fact that he called me Daniel.

"Oh?" Phil states with confusion.

Oops I forgot to tell him she was coming over. I hope he doesn't mind.

"Yeah she's coming over around 2 today, and that reminds me I have to text her the address" I grin, pulling out my phone to send the message.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Dan? What if she's like a fan pretending not to know who we are. It wouldn't be the first time"

"She's different" I scoff in a harsher tone than intended.

The room falls silent.

"Anyways I'm gonna get in the shower" I state, changing the subject.

"Ok, when you get out your pancakes will be on the table." Phil smiles.

"Thanks" I reply.

*Time skip to when Danny boys out of the shower*

I grab the Haru towel Phil had bought me a while back, and wrap it around my waist.

I scurry to my bedroom and throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and my black shirt with the stars on it.

Then I grab my straightener off my dresser and run back into the bathroom, plug it in, and let it heat up for awhile.

Once it's heated I run the straightener through my brown, curly hair until it's perfectly straight.

"DAN! HURRY UP YOUR PANCAKES ARE GETTING COLD! ARE YOU ALMOST DONE!?" Phil yells from another room.

"YES MOM, ILL BE OUT IN A SECOND"

quickly unplugging my straightener, leaving it on the bathroom counter, and running to the kitchen.

I sit down in the orange chair at the kitchen table and stab my fork into the pancake with one hand, while scrolling through My twitter with the other.