|| Chapter 23 ||

*Your POV*

It was the night before Halloween, meaning tonight was the night of the party. Dan was currently on his way over, because he decided to be a skeleton and I was gonna do his face makeup.

I think he just likes the feeling of when I do his makeup, because when we have sleepovers I force him to let me do it.

I was currently finishing up my makeup, even though I wasn't in my costume or anything yet. I did all the basic stuff, concealer, contouring, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, a red lip, and whatever else you could probably think of.

The door bell rang and I quickly finished up my little black nose, running to the door and opening it.

"Come in" I smiled.

"Why thank you Minnie" Dan mused, walking in and heading towards the kitchen.

He was dressed in his black skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and his black zipper shoes. He seemed to be out of breathe and his hair was a little sweaty.

"Did you have trouble getting up the stairs?" I teased, as he grabbed my pack of gummy bears of the counter and started eating them.

"No, I ran here" he explained.

"What, why?" I asked, shocked that he actually ran.

"Because I just couldn't stay away from you" he joked.

I rolled my eyes and walked close to him, reaching up and pushing his sweaty hair out of his face.  His eyes closed as he took in the feeling.

He looked so fucking hot with his hair like that.

"Fuck" I whispered a little to loudly.

His eyes opened and he smirked, I pulled my hand away and blushed.

"You like my hair like this baby girl?" He whispered.

"Dan stop or my brother might here you." I warned.

"So if your brother wasn't here what would you do." He inched closer.

"I'd do your makeup" I grinned, proud of my comeback.

He rolled his eyes and we walked into my room so I could start.

"Just sit on the bed, it will be comfortable for you." I smiled.

"Of course princess." He teased.

I stuck my tongue out, running into the bathroom and grabbing my makeup bag. I then ran back into my room and grabbed my desk chair, pulling it up to dan and starting to make him look like a skeleton.

-

Thirty minutes later Dans makeup was done, and let me just say I was proud. I based it off of Evan peters from season one of American horror story, but I did add a little more detail.

I held up a mirror for dan and he looked shocked.

"Wow you actually did a good job." He stated in a sarcastic tone.

"I know I did" I agreed with pride.

"You took forever though" he complained.

"You loved every second of it"'I responded.

"Not true" he pouted.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah" he stated.

"Then why were you hard?" I smirked.

While I was doing his makeup I had to get pretty much on top of him for some parts and let's just say things got a little awkward.