|| Chapter 22 ||

*Your POV*

"(Y/N) wake up"

"Hmm?" I hummed, keeping my eyes shut.

"Wake up smiles, I made breakfast."

I opened my eyes to see dan standing over the side of my bed. A smile forming on my face once I had processed what he said.

"You made breakfast? Really? Are you sure?" I teased.

"Yes, now if you want any you better get your ass up." He rolled his eyes.

"What time is it?" I grogged.

"Uhh" he looked over to my bedside table clock. "11:00am"

"Is Nicky awake?" I asked.

"Not yet" he replied.

"Will you carry me?" I smiled.

He sighed and threw me into his arms, making his way over to the kitchen and setting me onto a chair.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome babe" he winked, laughing immediately after and going to make me a plate of food.

"Ew don't call me that" I scoffed.

"And why not?" He smirked.

"Because I'm not your- babe" I rolled my eyes at the word.

"Hmm" he hummed, nodding his head and grinning.

"What are you grinning about?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing" he smiled mischievously.

"No seriously what is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Just be quiet and eat your food-- babe" he chuckled, setting a plate of food in front of me.

"Screw you" I scowled, taking a bite of my syrup covered waffle.

"Would you like to?" He asked.

"Would I like to what?" I cocked an eyebrow, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Screw me" he smirked.

"Stop!" I laughed.

I must have shouted a little too loud because Nickolas came into the kitchen looking like a zombie. He plopped down in the seat next to me and buried his head in his arms.

"Good morning" me and dan said synchronized, looking at each other with childish grins.

"Morning" he groaned.

"Tired bud?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Mhm" he replied once more.

"Yeah..sorry about that. Anyways, Dan made waffles, would you like one?" I asked sympathetically.

"That would be great, it would also be great if you'd cut them for me. Y'know, like you did when we were kids" he grinned, lifting his head up and batting his eye lashes.