|| Chapter 21||

*Your POV*

It was two days till Halloween, this meaning my brother was coming to visit.  As kids Halloween was mine and my brothers favorite holiday and we always spent it together.

My mom was always too busy to take us trick or treating and my dad was working, so me and my brother were forced to go alone.

It became a tradition that we spend Halloween together, and just because I lived a country away doesn't mean we were gonna break it.

Of course I was still going to the party with dan, but that was the day before Halloween so I'd get to spend actual Halloween with Nickolas.

I tried to make Dan leave before Nickolas got here, but he said he was too tired so I let him continue to sleep.

My brother was arriving early, so that means I had to be up at 4am to make sure everything was perfect by the time he got here.

It was now 6am and I waited anxiously for the knock on my door to signal he arrived. It seemed like forever till that knock came, but when it finally did I bolted up and ran to the door.

"Nicky!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey" he chuckled.

"Come in, I missed you so much" I smiled.

"Wow i feel like I haven't been here in forever" he smiled, looking around my flat.

"I'm thinking later today we could go and pick out decor and decorate the place to make it feel more like Halloween?" I said, asking for his opinion.

"Oh yeah, just like we did when we stole money from moms purse to get the decorations." He grinned.

"We were horrible kids" I giggled.

"True" he agreed.

"Now where can I set my bags?"

"Uhh you can set them in the guest room, where you'll be staying. And if you need to shower or use the bathroom you'll have to use the one in my room, because for some reason the plumbing in the other isn't working" I explained.

"Did you call a plumber?" He asked, as we walked towards the guest room.

"Yup-a-Rooney" I confirmed, popping the p.

"He'll be here tomorrow."

"Good, I don't think I could handle sharing a bathroom with you again." he smirked.

"It wasn't that bad" I argued.

"It was pretty bad" he chuckled, earning an eye roll.

"Imma use your bathroom now though, remind me where your room was"

"Down the hall, last door to the right" I explained, pointing down the hall.

"Kay thanks" he said, exiting the room.

I sat on the guest bed, where his suitcase was opened. There was a little stack of pictures on the top of his clothes, I gently grabbed it and smiled to myself.

The first picture was one of him and his girlfriend, they were holding hands and sitting on the edge of a pond.

I then moved that photo to the back, and examined the next in the pile. It was a photo of the same girl, but this time she was asleep. It wasn't a creepy photo, it was more cute.

She truly was a beautiful girl. She had dark black hair and brown eyes, her skin was slightly tanned and freckles were scattered gently across her nose.

I then flipped to the next, this picture being of him and her kissing. It was winter and they were out in the snow, both wearing hats, mittens, scarves, big coats, and all the other winter stuff.