Chapter 6: More Problems

Jacob's POV

After Edward's reaction at the house and Nessie's response, its an awkward walk to our spot. When we get there Nessie slumps down next to a tree and starts crying. 

"Don't cry Ness, please" I beg as I sit down next to her. 

"I-I-I'm sorry Jake" she says in between sobs

"Aww Ness" I say picking her up and cradling her in my lap. "It's not your fault"

"Isn't it?" she says wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "I've never seen my dad mad, at least not at me, I feel like a terrible daughter" Then she started crying again. 

"It's ok Ness he's mostly mad at me" it takes another minute or two but she calm's down.  

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know cause he's a dad and he has to be mad at somebody so I'm the lucky winner"

"I guess I feel a little bit better" she says now, a smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. 

"Great now that I'm the one in trouble it's funny huh" I say starting to tickle her. She starts giggling and laughing. 

"Jake stop" she says when she's able to catch her breath. 

After that we just sit there with each other and listen to the animals in the forest.

 "This is nice" she says after awhile 

"What? Sitting in the dirt listening to furry little animals run across our feet?"

"No, just being here with you" she says I can hear the smile in her voice. 

Suddenly she turns and faces me, then she gives me the same look she did the other day. Then without warning she kisses me. It's not just a peck either, she kisses me very hungrily, her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. It takes me a second but I kiss her back, we make out for what seems like forever. Then she brakes the kiss not fast like she regretted it but slow like she wanted to saver it. 

"Whoa" we both said at the same time.

Before I know what's happening Renesmee's off my lap and I'm flying half way across the forest.