Chapter 28: The Plan Pt.1

Jacob's POV

Edward, Jasper, and I are getting dressed in our room, it's really good that Carlisle owns houses everywhere. We all flew out here after we finalized Bella's plan. It's a pretty good plan and I'm really proud of her for coming up with it. I just hate having to wear a tux, Isabelle had sent us all an invitation saying that it's really a ball not a party. So the girls bought gowns when we got here and us guys bought tuxes.

"Everyone ready?" Bella asks knocking on the door 

"Yea we're good" I say looking at Edward and Jasper. 

Bella walks in and she looks amazing in her blue gown, Stephanie fixed her hair so that it's pined up and the rest of it is flowing down her back. 

"You look Amazing Bells" I say to her 

"Thanks Jake" she says smiling. Then we all go into the living room where Stephanie is waiting for us. 

"Where is-" 

"She left already she has to go in before you guys" Stephanie says cutting me off. 

"Right" I say 

"So does everyone remember where they have to be?" Bella asks. 

"Yes" we all say 

"I wish I could go in with you" Stephanie says. 

"I know but we need someone on the outside" Bella says handing her and Jasper cell phones. "You two need to stay in contact the whole time. And Jake-" 

"I'll have eyes on Ian the whole time" I say 

"Good well we better get going" Bella says. 

"See you soon" I say to Stephanie as we leave 

"Jake-" 

"Don't worry I'll text you if I see Seth" I say squeezing her hand. 

"Thanks Jake" she says I nod then leave, we drive as close to the castle as we can get then walk. And were not the only ones. 

"Wow Isabelle sure has a lot of friends for a psycho" I say. 

"She does doesn't she?" Edward says

 When we get inside Bella and Edward look shocked. 

"Wow Isabelle sure has changed a lot in this place" Bella says. 

"What's that smell?" Jasper asks 

"I don't know" Edward says wrinkling his nose. When we get to the main room there is music playing and people are dancing and eating. 

"Under normal circumstances this would be a pretty cool party" I say looking around. 

"Should we look for Renesmee?" I ask 

"No Stephanie said that she'll be with Isabelle, she also said we should wait for Isabelle to come to us" Bella says. 

"So what do we do till then" Jasper asks. 

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to get a drink" I say.