Chapter 32: The Party Final

Renesmee's POV

I walk back over to where Ian bought us in and just like Jake said Aunt Alice was able to find everyone. 

"Renesmee!" mom says hugging me I hug her back tightly

"Where were you?" Aunt Alice asks

"Alec and I ran into Jake" I say trying not to blush or to think about what we did 

"Did he tell you about the plan?" daddy asks as I hug him. 

"Yes he did and are you guys sure about this I mean Isabelle is really-" 

"Insane" Uncle Jasper finishes for me. 

"We know we already talked to her" mom says 

"And Alice told us what she did to Seth" daddy says. 

"Where is Seth?" mom asks 

"Resting the vampire venom took a toll on him" I say.

"We're running low on time" Uncle Jasper says looking at his phone 

"We should probably meet up with Jake" mom says reluctantly. 

I can tell by the way everyone's looking at me they're about to try and convince me to go with them. I would if there weren't about a million reasons why I can't. 

"Guy's I know what you're all thinking but it's impossible. Between those two guys over there shadowing me and this bracelet Isabelle put on me, there's no way" I say. I think about it for a second "but you should go" I say looking at Aunt Alice. 

"But we can't leave you alone with her" she says 

"I won't be alone I'll have Seth and Alec" I say. 

"Are you sure?" Aunt Alice asks 

"Yes she's done enough to you already" I say. Alice sighs and hugs me I hug her back "it'll be okay" I assure her.

I hug everyone a few times then they reluctantly leave, well everyone but mom.

"You have to go mom, I mean it is your plan. And it's brilliant" I say smiling. Her eyes dry up then she hugs me.

"I'll be back for you" she says into my ear. 

"I know you will" I say a tear leaving my eye she kisses me on both cheeks. Then she leaves, I watch her go and pray that this plan will work.