Chapter 2

Damon's P.O.V

I woke up and remembered it was my turn to wake up Emily. So, I took a shower and got dressed. I walked up to her and got ready to be hit with a pillow. Emily was not a morning person. I knock no answer, not even a groan. So, I opened up the door slowly. When I opened up the door I saw her room was trashed. It looked like there was a fight here. So, I looked everywhere hoping Emily was in the corner of the room asleep or awake in terror. But no. She was gone, I threw a vase in a pit of anger. Stefan came up to the room.

"What happened here?" Stefan asked. I looked at him, i know he could see the anger in my eyes.

"I don't know but when I came to wake her up she was gone and her room was like this." I said to my little brother.

"You mean someone kidnapped her." Stefan said, I just gave a 'duh' look, then left.

I ran out of the house and I believe Stefan went to school. I told Bonnie and bunch of other people that hated Katherine to meet us at the boarding house. They came over and I saw Bonnie.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked

"We're going to kill Katherine." I said, she stared at me with a shocked face.

"I can explain." Stefan said "We're going to kill Katherine." He said. She still looked shocked and then looked at Caroline.

"Hey she killed me, fair is fair." Caroline said

"So are you in?" I asked Bonnie.

"I'm in just no one gets hurt." Bonnie said, Stefan agreed with her.

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake in the heart." I said with an evil smirk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena's P.O.V

Damon and Stefan came over and told me not to go to the Lockwood's party tonight. I asked why and they said they were going to kill Katherine. I wanted to come but they wouldn't let me and now I'm stuck with Alaric as my babysitter.

I waited till an hour after Damon and Stefan left, as well as waiting till Alaric wasn't looking to sneak out of the house. I got in my car and drove to the Lockwood's. I found Bonnie and she explained what was going on, also that Stefan and Damon were trapped in a room with Katherine. Then I got a shooting pain in my right arm. I saw that it was bleeding. Jer ran to tell Stefan and Damon to stop hurting Katherine, while Bonnie stayed with me. It stopped and Bonnie did a spell to help me heel. I talked to Stefan and he told me to go see a Doctor, I told him I would. I was walking to my car when a guy in a mask came from behind me then everything was black.

(A/N: Sorry guys I didn't feel like rewriting the whole episode.)