Chapter 17

Klaus's P.O.V

She ran. I thought maybe the memories I gave her would help her remember who she was. But she ran away again. I know where she is though. "Stefan, let's go home." I said then I ran behind him and snapped his neck. I put him in the back with the rest of the coffins. It was time to go back to Mystic Falls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was Elijah. Why I'm thinking of Elijah when I'm with Dean. I felt a pair of arms around me and then I smiled. A pair of forest green met my eyes. I smiled and got out of bed. I dressed and started putting on my makeup and felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"You didn't give me a kiss this morning." Dean said. I smiled and turned to face and pecked his lips then ran downstairs.

I smelled pancakes and then followed my nose. I saw Damon making chocolate chip pancakes. This isn't good.

"Hey Day, what are you making pancakes. What happened?" I asked with a frown.

"What I can't make breakfast now." Damon said putting a plate of pancakes down on the kitchen island bar. I sat in front of the plate and looked at him.

"You never make breakfast. You only do it when you have bad news or you want something." I said taking a bit of my pancakes.

"Fine, you got me. I wanted you to have a good morning before I told what I'm about to tell you." He said.

"What do you want to tell me." I said

"Klaus was in town last night and then I mention Mikael and he left but before that he compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity. As well as look over you and Elena." He said, I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What? Why would he do that!" I yelled at Damon as he sat beside me and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh and that's not all. Klaus's little sister Rebekah, the one from your dreams, is also staying with us cause Klaus left her here when he fled." Damon said, I saw Dean and Sam walk in. Dean saw pancakes and I gave him mine and he kissed my cheek.

"Well isn't this cute." I heard someone say I turned my head and saw Rebekah. I smiled and ran up to her. I hugged her and she did the same thing to me.

"Damon..." I said pulling away from Rebekah and facing him "Don't" I said and he put his arms up in defense, I rolled my eyes. "Damon tell Dean and Sam what's going on, I have to show Rebekah something. Oh and Rebekah," I said taking her hand leading her towards Dean and Sam. "This is Dean and Sam Winchester. Dean and Sam this is Rebekah Mikaelson." I said.

"Klaus's sister." Sam said, I shook my head.

"Don't worry she a lot nicer than Nik." I said and Damon, Dean and Sam started talking about what's been going on. "Rebekah, I have to tell you something now." I said and she looked at me then took my hand. She flashed us to my room and closed the door. I grabbed my sketch book and opened it to one of her.

"It's beautiful, may I have it." She asked

"I thought you would say that so...." I said pulling out a colored version of it and it to her "Here you go and I have a question." I said handing her a colored version of the sketch.

"What?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"What happens if a soul mate meets theirs and kisses them?" I asked, she looked at me and screamed.

"Oh. My. God. You Elijah kissed!" She yelled and then her smile turned into a frown "Klaus is NOT going to be happy with him." She said.

"Why?" I asked "I mean me and Elijah are soul-mates." I said.

"I know, I know but Klaus looks at you like a little sister he has every since he saved your life that day." Rebekah said "But, what about you and Dean?" she said I looked down.

"I don't know I love him, I do. But...I can't stop thinking about Elijah." I was about to say something else but Stefan walked in or at least tried.

"Ok, well, Rebekah why don't you tell her what we were doing all summer beside trying and failing to make Hybrids." Stefan said, I turned my head to her.

"What?