Chapter 15

Emily's P.O.V

*-Two Days Later-*

I woke up with Dean's arm around my waist. I felt him kiss my neck.

"Good morning princess." Dean said while attacking me with kisses.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked turning around to face him. He was hovering over me but I like it.

"About ten minutes." Dean said, I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower. I got dress and walked out of the bedroom to find Sammy making me and Dean breakfast. I smiled and Sam saw me.

"How many would you like?" Sam said as I walked over to him.

"Yum, pancakes and two please." I said and sat down. Sammy had a book out, it was about vampires. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Dean standing behind me.

"Here are your pancakes, Em and we have a vampire case in Tennessee." Sam said, putting the pancakes in front of me on the table.

"We? You mean I can come." I sad while eating

"Yea I don't see why not, Dean?" Sam said looking up at his older brother and I did the same. Dean gave me a smile and I ran over to him and hugged him.

"All though you might need some training." Dean said. I pulled away from him and gave him a look.

"Dean, even when I didn't remember you I was still hunting vampires and such." I said, Dean looked at me and then agreed. Sam was about as happy as I was. I sat down and Sam gave me something to research. I pulled out my computer and began looking up vampires in Tennessee.

"Hey guys I think I found something." I said they came over to me. "From what you guys say the victims look like and how they are not vampires. That there humans, this isn't just any vampire case." Dean and Sam looked at me in confusion. "It Stefan...or at least the Ripper Stefan. This isn't good, I'm going to go call Damon." I said getting up from where I was sitting. I went back to me and Dean's room and got my phone. I walked back into the living room where Dean and Sam were. I dialed Damon's number and put it on speaker.

Emily: Hey Damon

Damon: Hey Kitten

Emily: Damon what the hell happened to Stefan?!

Damon: Wait...How did you find out about Stefan?

Emily: Well, Sam was looking for a case and he happened to come across Stefan's line of dead bodies.

Damon: Fine, fine, you want to know what happen, fine. I got bit by a werewolf. So, Stefan being Stefan he went to go find a cure. He found out it was Klaus's blood. Klaus made him give up his freedom and become a Ripper again to save me. So, is that the answer you wanted, Emily.

Emily: I'm coming home and there's nothing on this planet that can stop me, not even Klaus.

Then I hung up and grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. I heard Dean yelling for me to stop, but I ignored it. I opened up the door and..."Klaus?