Chapter 9

Dean's P.O.V

Me and Sam have been here for an hour playing pool and drinking beer. It was 7 she was an hour late, something was wrong. I got worried so I called her phone again and she didn't answer.

"Dude maybe she isn't coming." Sam said with a sad look on his face.

"No, she promised she would be here and you know how she is when she makes a promise." I said a little worried and angry.

"Call Damon, maybe he found out." Sam said, i nodded and called Damon. It started to ring.

Damon: What do you want Dean, I'm kinda hosting a dinner party right now.

Dean: Hey is Emily with you?

Damon: No, I thought she was with you and Sam at the grill. Yes, I knew, I'm the one that let her go in the first place.

Dean: Well then, where is she? Cause she said she be here an hour ago.

Damon: Something's not right, I'll go find her.

Dean: Ok, keep me posted.

I hung up and Sam looked at me and I shook my head. Damon was right, she never breaks promises, and she's is never late. So, where is she?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's P.O.V

I just got off the phone with Dean, Emily is missing. I have to tell Elijah, has much as it kills me to. He can help me find her.

"Hey, Elijah can I talk to you for a sec." I said.

"Excuse me, Jenna. I will be right back." I heard Elijah say to Jenna and the others. We walked into the living room and I told him what happened. We walked back and got Alaric, we told him what was going on. Elijah told everybody to go home and that we would do this some other time. Alaric took Jenna home and I took Andy home. When I came back I found Dean and Sam talking about what Emily had said to them.

"Well if it isn't Moose and Squirrel." I said walking into the living room with a smirk.

"Hey Damon," Sam said then turned to me. "And by the way only Emily gets to call me that" He snapped at me, I rolled my eyes. Dean and Elijah were talking about Emily.

"Elijah, I'm going to let Stefan know." I said, he nodded and I went to go call Stefan. The phone started to ring.

Stefan: Hey Damon

Damon: I need you to come to the home ASAP.

Stefan: What's going on Damon?

Damon: Emily's is missing, now come home.

Stefan: I'm on my way.

He hung up after that. I walked back into the living room to see Sam on the computer.

"Whatcha researching there?" I asked Sam.

"Hospital records, if she was in a car crashes she would be in the records." Sam said.

"Good thinking." I said.

"Got it. There was a car crash. One of the Vic's was an 22 year old girl and a 29 year old man." Sam said, Dean walked over to see what he was looking at.

"That girl has to be Emily. Cause she says she left an hour ago, right?" Dean asked. I nodded and Dean grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

"Dean!" Sam yelled, he turned around "They didn't find the guy who did this, just her. It say she at Mystic Falls Hospital." Sam said, he nodded.

"Sam tell Stefan where we are when he gets here." I said, he nodded. I ran after Dean and told him I was coming with him. Then he grabbed his key and we left.