Chapter 11

Emily's P.O.V

"I want to remember." I said, Damon looked surprised to how fast I responded. I didn't have vervain in my system as he so kindly pointed out. But Damon asked two more times and I said the same answer both times.

"Now, you remember." He said as he compelled me. I closed my eyes as all the memories came flooding back.

-----------------------Memories of Sam and Dean----------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a room then I remembered someone kidnapped me and that it was a vampire...great. Just what I need, I take a summer off to get away from vampires, and then I get kidnapped by one. Well, I guess I'm going to be late for dinner with Bobby today. I opened my eyes carefully and hear that there is a fight going on. I saw two men which I recognized instantly. It was Sam and Dean Winchester, Bobby told me to stay away from them. I guess he was just trying to keep me away from the supernatural. Too late now Bobby I live with two freaking vampires. I saw Sam come over to me and he looked a lot like a Moose. I looked down to see that I was tied up and that my ankle was broken. Sam saw that too.

"Sam! Where are you?" I heard Dean yell.

"Over here!" Sam yelled back, he walked behind the chair and started untying the ropes. "It's ok, we're going to get you out of here." He said "Do you know what going on?" I laughed at that question. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He said, then I saw Dean walked in covered in blood.

"Who is she?" Dean asked "Does she probably has no idea what going on." he said, I felt more free so I started to play with the ropes.

"Dean and Sam Winchester, it's a pleasure to meet you. Bobby told me to stay away from you two, then again he was just probably trying to keep me safe." I said as I looked up to Dean with a smirk. They looked at each other and nodded. "I was actually head there to visit him and stay with during the summer, when these stupid vampires jumped me. Don't worry I know Bobby, he's my Uncle and I know about you guys because of him." I said "Oh God, Damon has rubbed off on me. I guess Stefan was right." I said.

"Well, you definitely can't walk and I have know idea who you are talking about. So, I'm going to need you to put your arm around my neck so it's easier to pick you up, princess." Dean said, he came closer to me and I did as I was told. He pick me up bridal style and drove us to Bobby's. When he came through the door carrying me bridal style Bobby asked a bunch of questions.

"What the hell happened to you?" Bobby asked me as Sam banged up my leg. I looked up at Bobby and told him what happened. "So, much for keeping you away from the supernatural." He said. I laughed and remembered I should probably call Damon and Stefan.

"Hey I have to call some people and I know Dean took my phone. So can I have it back now." I said at and flashed him a smile. He handed me my phone and I called the Salvatore brothers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean! I'm a hunter like you and Sam, I'm coming with you." I yelled at him.

"No, no, no!" Dean yelled back. "Bobby would kill me if anything happened and so would, Sam too. So, you're not coming and that's final." He yelled grabbing my wrist and turning me around to face him. I didn't realize how close we were.

"No, there has to be another reason why. I haven't gone on a hunt in weeks. My leg is all healed up, the Doctor said I was ok. So why can't I-" Dean cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. I quickly put my arms around his neck and I felt him put his arms around my waist.

"Finally." I hear Sam say. "I was wondering when that was going to happen." He said we both pulled away and looked at him confused. "Oh, come on from the moment you two met there was something. Bobby back me up here." Sam said.

"He right I noticed it too. The way Dean always protective over and the way you jump when you hear his name. I know you're in good hands, but you if you hurt her, Dean. I will send you straight to hell." Bobby said we look at each other and smiled. He kissed me again, then he pulled away.

"Is that a good enough reason." Dean said, I nodded and just laid my head against his chest and hugged him. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Dean got into a fight again. We usually just fight about me going on hunts and all. I usually forgive him, and he apologizes. But the thing he said I knew I had to leave. I pack up my stuff and heard a car honk. It was Caroline, I asked her if she could come pick me up. She said yes as long as I tell her what wrong when she gets here.

I ran downstairs and said goodbye to Sam and Bobby, I told them I would call. Sam didn't want me to leave neither did Bobby, but they both knew I needed time. I told her everything in the car. I started playing with the necklace Damon and Stefan gave me for my birthday.

We pulled up the Boarding house. I grabbed my bag and knock on the door three times. I heard Damon yelling "I'll get it!" to Stefan probably. He opened up the door to see me and he saw that I have been crying. "Hey Kitten, what's wrong." I just let out a sob and ran into his arms.

"Damon, who is-" I heard Stefan say behind me. I turned around to see a worried Stefan, he ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey Em, what's wrong." Stefan asked. I told them both everything.

"Damon, can you make me forget?" I asked, Caroline, Damon, and Stefan's heads snapped in my direction. "Can you make me forget Dean and Sam and that I just stayed with Bobby for a week and came back." I said looking at him. "Please Damon it hurts to much." I said as I starting to cry again.

"If it's really what you want?" Damon said.

"No, look Emily it gets easier please don't do this." Stefan begged, I shook my head no and turn towards Damon.

"You're going to forget about ever meeting Dean and Sam Winchester, all you're going to remember is that you to Bobby's for the week and that you had fun." Damon said compelling me.

"I'm going to forget Dean and Sam Winchester." I repeated. Then Damon stopped, Stefan and Caroline didn't looked happy. I realized I was crying but I didn't know why.

---------------------End of Memories----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked at Damon "I remember everything, about Dean and Sam. How much I loved Dean and all the pain he caused me. I remember it all." I said. I still forgive him, and the fact he realized his mistake makes me want to forgive him.

"You should get some rest Emily." Damon said, I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I fell asleep thinking about Dean Winchester.