Chapter 10

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up, it took me a while to realized what happened and where I was. Then I remembered I was in a car crash and that I'm probably in a hospital. I look up and around to see Dean, with tears in his eyes. I tried to sit up and then he realized I was awake.

"Hey, hey, hey take it easy, ok." Dean said in a soothing voice. I look up and he was crying. "I'm so happy you're alive. I thought I lost you." He said, I smiled. I knew I was safe.

"Look who's up," I turn to see Damon at the door. "You can leave tomorrow. I already signed the paper." He said, I nodded and smiled, he did the same.

"I'm going to go let the others know you're ok." Dean said getting up and leaving the room. Damon kept his eye on him till his left the room completely.

"Thanks Damon, for everything." I said, he came over and helped me sit up on the bed. then sat in front of me on the bed. "For taking care of me and being the only family I have, apart from Bobby." I said and started crying with tears of joy. Damon took a hold of my tiny little hands compared to his.

"No, thank you Kitten. For believing and bringing out the good in me. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you." Damon said wiping the tears from my check. I smiled and started laughing for no reason, he laughed too.

I heard a knock at the door and saw Stefan. He came into the room and sat where Dean did when I woke up. He told me Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, Elijah, Sam, and Dean were outside. I took both of there hands.

"I love you two so much, thank you for being my family and begin there when I need you both." I said, they were about to cry. "Hey Stefan, Damon look at me." They looked up."I'm ok, I'm alright. We might have a crazy life, but I'm happy I meet you two and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said, Stefan try to say something but, Damon said it for him.

"I think what my brother is trying to say is don't you do that again, and that he loves you as much as I do." Damon said and Stefan nodded in agreement. I turned my head and saw Elijah at the door. He nodded and smiled, I smiled back at him. Then he walked away from my hospital room. It left me in so much confusion.

Then I saw Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena at the door. They were all crying and laughing, Caroline was mainly laughing. Damon gave me a kiss on the forehead and Stefan gave me one on my hand. They both left me in the hands of my three best friends. They ran over and hugged me, mainly Elena, she hugged me the longest.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" I said laughing a little. they laughed with me.

"We are so going shopping when you get better and out of this hospital." Caroline said looking at us all, we all nodded in agreement. "Ok, then it's settled. Shopping trip tomorrow or maybe the day after. It up to you Emily." She said, I laughed.

"The day after, please. I think I owe Sam and Dean a game of pool or maybe even a beer." I said with a little chuckle. Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline all looked at each other then down at the ground. They were hiding something from me. "What?" I asked, the only one who made eye contact with me was Caroline. "Caroline?" She sighed and started talking.

"The summer before last, you went to go visit Bobby. You called Damon and Stefan everyday like you said you would. But, one day you called me, you said there were two boys over at Bobby's. Their names were Sam and Dean, you told me how you were coming back early because Dean broke your heart. That you and him got into a fight and that he things he said about your family, Damon, Stefan, even Bobby." Caroline stop and took a deep breathe. "You told me where you were and that you want to come home. So, of course, I came and got you. Sweetheart when you left that was the first time I ever met Sam and Dean. Dean was in the house while Sam and Bobby were outside. You only said goodbye to the two of them, and you didn't even make eye contact with Dean." She took another deep breathe. "When you did that I knew it was bad, at first you asked me to turn you. But I refused. You gave up after a while, I asked you questions on what happened. You answered all of them and said Sam was furious at his brother and that he was practically your best friend. And that Bobby would kick his ass for you. When you got home to Damon, you told him everything and then asked it to take it away." Caroline said, she looked at the ground.