Chapter 14

Emily's P.O.V

*-A Week Later-*

"Hello, where am I?" I asked, I read the date of newspaper on the table. It said December 12,1941. I saw someone behind me, it was Elijah.

"Emily," Elijah said "Come on Marcel is waiting for us." I wanted to wait. "Love, Klaus and Rebekah will meet us there let's go." Elijah said. I turned around and took his hand. He lead me to the car, then I realized I was in a corset dress and heels. I stopped and turned to face me. "Come on we must leave now." Elijah said.

"Where are we going 'Lijah?" I asked, Elijah just gave me a kiss on my temple and looked down at me.

"Somewhere safe." Elijah said. I smiled and let him lead me to the car

"Love," I heard someone say behind me. I turn around to see who it was, it was...Klaus. I smiled and felt my heart race at a thousand miles per hour. I ran towards him and into his arms. "Where are you going with Elijah, darling?" Klaus asked me pulling away, I looked up at him.

"Elijah said we were going somewhere and that you and Rebekah would meet us there." I said and then Klaus was by Elijah. He plugged some dagger into him and Elijah turn grey. I scream for Klaus to stop. But then I heard Damon saying 'Wake Up!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and Damon looked terrified.

"Hey what happen? Are you ok?" He asked me. I shook my head and he wrapped me up in a hug. "Shhh, Everything going to be ok." Damon said rubbing my back. I was still shaking and Damon knew that because he hugged me tighter. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Now," He said pulling away. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Yea, yea Damon I want to talk about it." I said. Damon nodded and sat in front of me on the bed. "Well you remember how you told me Klaus wanted me for God knows what." He nodded "Well, I think I know why." Damon just took a hold of my hands and waited for me to continue. "Well last night...I had a dream, not a nightmare. But it felt like a memory." I took a deep breath and continued. "Well it was December 12, 1941 and...Klaus was there," His eyes widen with fear. "So was Elijah. I was leaving with Elijah and with some guy named Marcel. I think we were in New Orleans for some weird reason. But anyway, Klaus stop us before we could leave." I started to trail off.

"And?" Damon asked and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "You don't have to countie if you don't want to." He said. I shook my head

"No you need to know this." I said wiping the tears. "When I saw Klaus, he looked upset that I was leaving. We also looked like he loved me like family and never wanted to let me go or let anything hurt me. when I just saw him my heart race at a million mile per hour in relief, Damon." I started crying again, Damon hugged me trying to comfort me. "But, when he hugged me I felt safe like I knew everything was going to be ok. Then he hurt Elijah for trying to take me away for him...with some dagger. Then-then I woke up." I pulled out of the hug and got out of bed. "I'm going to get dress now, Damon." He nodded and left the room.

"Ok, come out when you're dress I have a surprise for you." Damon said

"Ok, Damon I will." I said he smile at me then left the room. I got dressed and walked into the living room.

"Damon..." I said looking up then I saw Dean and Sam. I smiled and ran into Dean's arms.

"Hey princess what's wrong?" Dean asked me. I felt him lift his headed to look at Damon, so I pulled away. I saw Sam and gave him a hug. I saw Damon tell Dean to come with him and Dean did. I knew Damon was going to tell Dean about the dream and what's happening in Mystic Falls. So, I guess I was supposed to tell Sam.

"Hey Sam can I tell you something?" I asked looking at him.

"Yea, of course, what is it?" Sam asked and I told him about the dream and what I felt. When I finished I was crying and Sam gave me a hug. I saw Dean and Damon come back into the room.

"Damon says there is another part of the dream you want to tell me." Dean said, I nodded and told him. Dean hugged me too, and I looked at Damon.

"Damon, it only feels like the beginning. I don't think Klaus will stop until he has me in his arms again. And I'm scared, Day, to look him in the eye at least. Please not tell the others, not even Stefan this is our secret. Ok?" I said and Damon nodded.

"Our secret." Damon said "Hey I have to go Stefan and Elena need me, I'll call ok?" Damon said I nodded and gave him a hug. He kissed my forehead and then he was gone.