Chapter 32

Klaus's P.O.V

No. I couldn't be. There is no way I was in love with Emily. I mean she pregnant with Elijah's kid and his bloody soul-mate. Wow I actually sound mad about that. I kept thinking more and more about this as I walked home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

We just got back to the boarding house. I went to go put my clothes away in my room. I walked in my room to see Elijah sitting on my bed. I smiled and put my bags down on the bed next to him. I sat down next to him and he quickly grabbed, pinning me to the bed, then kissed me quick so I wouldn't scream.

"Hello to you to." I said once we pulled away. Elijah got off of me, then I sat up. "You do realize me, Caroline, Damon, and Stefan are having a TV show marathon in a few minutes." I said.

"I just haven't kissed you all day. Plus what this TV show marathon?" Elijah asked and I looked at him shocked.

"It's when you or your friend pick a TV show on Netflix. Then watch it episode after episode after episode." I said and he laughed "It's a tradition me and the Salvatores have." I said and kissed him again. He was shocked but took no time to kiss me back. I pulled away and he looked sad. "I got to get in my PJ's in case I fall asleep on Damon, Stefan, Caroline, or the floor while watching whatever TV show they pick out." I said and he nodded.

"I have a fun day planned for us tomorrow." He said and I smiled.

"Can't wait" I said. He smiled then kissed me. When I opened my eyes, he was gone. I smiled and got ready. I walked downstairs to see Caroline with the food and popcorn. While Stefan had the drinks. I smiled and sat on the couch next to Damon.

"So, what are we watching this time." Damon asked me and Stefan. We looked at each other then smiled.

"American Horror Story." We said at the same time. It was me and Stefan favorite TV show. We did earn a cool from Caroline and an groan from Damon.

Damon put on episode one and we all watched it. Stefan came and sat on the other side of me while Caroline sat in a chair. Caroline fell asleep in the middle of the sixth episode. Damon fell asleep in the middle of the first episode of season two. I currently had my head on Stefan shoulders trying not to fall asleep. It was the end of season two when I finally fell asleep on Stefan shoulder. I felt him laid down and place me carefully on his chest. I curled up on top of him and fell asleep.

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry so short. This chapter just a filler.)