Chapter 33

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up with someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on top of Stefan. I smiled but he wasn't the one shaking me. Nope, it was Jack. I looked at him. He said it was important and then he help me up. We walked to the kitchen considering nobody else was up. I was mad at him for waking me up. But then I saw what time it was. It was 4 in the morning, now I'm just pissed. What the hell Jack?

"Ok, Jack, what is it? Because you wouldn't have woken me up at 4 in the bloody morning if it wasn't." I said and he laughed handing me a cup of coffee. I took it and sat down.

"I got a call from someone." Jack said and I looked at him.

"Who?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Him." He said and then I froze.

~Flashback~

I was running because this thing was chasing me. I ran so far and all I could think was find a place to hid. I ran into to an alley. I saw a shadow.

"Hello?" The shadow stood still "Hello, is somebody there?" I asked and a plastic dummy came out of the dark. "This isn't very funny." I said and it kept coming closer. "Alright, stop it, I get the joke." I said and I felt somebody grab my hand. I looked at them. The guy was wearing a a black leather jacket and he was smiling.

"Run!" He said.

~End of Flashback~

"Why would he call you?" I snapped at him and I knew he understood why. Jack never ever joked about him with me because he knew it was personal.

"Well, he didn't call me directly but he did call Gwen. You remember her right?" Jack said and I nodded.

"Yea, what did he want from her?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"He said he was looking for you. So, she called me." Jack said and I looked down. "Emily, why would he be looking for you?" Jack asked. I felt a tear run down my check. I looked up and wiped the tear from my face.

"It doesn't matter." I said getting up and walking past him to put my cup in the sink. I put my cup in the sink and just stood over the sink thinking about him.

~Flashback~

"Who are you?" I asked the man who just saved my life. We kept walking. I had enough of it and wanted to know who he was. I stop in my tracks and he noticed. He turned around to face me.

"Come on. We have to go." He said to me. I crossed my arms across my chest and didn't move. He grabbed my hand and said "Come on." I got out of his grip.

"No." I said and he looked shocked. "No, I'm not moving till you tell me who you are." I said and he sighed.

"My name's The Doctor." The Doctor said and I looked at him.

"Doctor Who?" I asked and he just held his hand out to my. I looked at his hand then him.

"Trust me?" He asked and I took his hand.

~End of Flashback~

Jack grabbed my arm, which snapped my out of my thoughts, I turned around to face him.

"It looks like it does matter?" Jack said and I got loose of his grip. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"No it really doesn't." I said getting more angry from thinking about him. He grabbed both of my shoulders so I was facing him.

"Emily, stop lying to me." He said.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER JACK. IN THE END YOU'RE JUST LUCKY IF YOU MET HIM OR NOT. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US." I yelled at him. He looked at me shocked and let go of my shoulders. I didn't mean though. "If he calls Gwen, tell her to tell him to go to hell." I said and saw Damon and Stefan run in the kitchen.