Chapter 16

Emily's P.O.V

"Klaus?" I said considering he was right in front of me. I turned my head to see Stefan, He didn't bother making eye contact with me. I looked down and then back at Klaus.

"Hello, sweetheart. I've missed you." Klaus said. I saw Stefan, staring at Klaus like an overprotective big brother. "Did you really think you could hide from me, love?" He said, Stefan mouthed 'Run please just run'. But I didn't move, I wasn't scared although I should have been.

I knew Klaus had to be invited in. "Dean, don't invite either of them in." I said and I tried to close the door but Klaus caught it and kept it open.

"Sweetheart, don't be scared. I just want to talk." Klaus said with a smirk. I ran back over to Dean and Sam.

"Not be scared. Bullshit, Klaus, you killed my best friend for your stupid curse." I snapped at him. He laughed at my reaction.

"But something inside of you is telling you that you can trust me. I can hear it." Klaus whispered that last part. Stefan just looked at me.

"Hear what?" I asked, I was so scared but calm at the same time.

"Well, you heart beat of course. I can hear how fast it's racing, But the question for you is this. Is it because you scared or you still feel like I'm family deep in your heart somewhere?" Klaus asked. Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him and Sam. How could he know? I felt like I still loved him like a big brother and that's why I was scared. I looked at Dean and Sam, then Stefan. Stefan gave me a nod and I called Damon, the phone started to ring.

Emily: Hey Damon

Damon: Hey Kitten, what's up?

Emily: Oh, nothing much just Klaus and Stefan decided to pay me, Dean, and Sam a visit that's all.

Damon: What? I'm on my way, hold on.

Emily: Ok, but hurry.

I hung up and turned back to Stefan and Klaus. I gave Stefan a nod and his eyes softened.

"Is Damon coming or is he too busy to even worry about you." Klaus said. I stared at him and then felt a whoosh of air next to me. I turned to see Damon "Ah, Damon so lovely to see that you're alive." Klaus said.

"Nice to see you too." Damon said "You're never going to get her, you know that right." He growled at Klaus and then whooshed me, Dean, and Sam to Mystic Falls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the house. I walked in and walked up to my room. Damon flashed in front of me and didn't move.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me how Klaus found you." Damon said, I sighed.

"You remember when I had that dream." He nodded "Well, I think he put that into my head in a warning or a message, I don't know. I just know he won't hurt me and I think he was my best friend at one point...it's really really fuzzy right now." I said.

"Ok, but are you ok?" Damon asked conserved.

"Yea I'm fine Day." I said with a smile.

He nodded and let walk up to my room. I could hear someone following me, I thought maybe it was Stefan. I got in my room and stop in the middle of it.

"Stefan..." I started

"Hey, I'm not Stefan." I heard Dean say. I smiled when his green eyes met mine and I walked to him, crashing his lips into mine. Dean responded in a few seconds later and snake his hands around my waist. I pulled away to breathe.

"Sorry, been waiting to do that for a while." I said like an idiot.

"Then why didn't you." Dean said crashing his lips into mine again. he started making a trail from my jawline to my neck.

"Dean we can't do this right now." I said, but I didn't know why I wanted this but I felt like I was cheating on someone. He stopped and looked at me.

"Why not." He asked

"Because I've had a long day and I just want to sleep, and only sleep." I said, he nodded and took her hands off my waist.

"I never said you couldn't laid down with me." I said, he smiled and I laid down on my bed. He laid down with me and I fell asleep in Dean's arms. As I fell asleep I couldn't stop thinking about...

Elijah.