Chapter 28

Emily's P.O.V

Elijah and I pulled away from the hug and looked around. Everyone was gone. "What the hell?" I said and Elijah looked at me. "Where is everyone?" I asked him.

"Where's who?" I heard Klaus say. I ran up to him and hugged him, I could tell he was shocked by my action. He hugged me back and rubbed my back. We pulled away and he looked at me. "Ok, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just thought you poofed out of existence. And trust me that happens more than you think." I said and he hugged me again.

"No one's going anywhere and I would never do that." He said and I smiled. Then I thought of Jack.

"Umm...Klaus. Where's Jack?" I asked and he pulled away to look at me.

"Where's who?" Klaus asked.

"Jack, you know Captain Jack Harkness. We were talking about the Doctor and all." I said and he stared at me confused.

"There is nobody named Jack in town." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll just call Damon and Stefan-" I said but then Elijah cut me off.

"Why would you call them?" Elijah asked "You hate their guts after they killed Finn." I looked at him shocked.

"They what now?" I asked and he stared at me then Klaus.

"Are you feeling ok?" Elijah asked me and I just stared at him.

"I'm sorry I have to go visit the Salvatore's and asked a bunch of question ONLY they can answer." I said and then walked out the front door. I drove to there house and then knocked on their door. Damon opened up the door. "Hey Day." I said all sweet and carefully.

"What do you want?" He asked...rude much.

"I just want to ask you a few questions." I said and Damon was about to say something when someone cut him off.

"Damon let her in." I heard Stefan say.

"Thanks Stef and what's got you into such a bad mood Day-Day." I said and then walked over to Stefan. "Why is he being so rude?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders. Stefan lead me to the living room. I saw Jack and smiled "I've been looking for you all day." I said running up to him then hugging him. He hugged me and then pulled away.

"So, if I'm right nobody remembers me." He said and I nodded "But you do." He said more like asked.

"Yea and how could I forget my best friend." I said and he shrugged.

"Good point." He said and then hugged me again. I smiled and hugged back.

"Ok, now that I found you. I have a question for Damon Salvatore." I said and then everybody looked at Damon with a bottle of bourbon.

"What?" Damon said to me...he was being really really rude to me.

"Why are you being so rude and mean? I mean last time I checked I didn't piss you off." I said to him and then he put down his bottle and walked over to me. Stefan stepped in front of me and Damon kept coming closer. I stepped in front of Stefan and he looked at me.

"Because you did piss me off by ignoring me completely! Then you show up on my doorstep with question! What the hell Emily!" Damon yelled at me.

"Leave her alone." Stefan and Jack said to him. I turned to them and then back to Damon.

"For one, I don't even remember doing that! Second I'm sure I talked to you! And Third if you think yelling is going to scare me off..." I yelled and the room went dead silent. "Then you're dead wrong. I'm not scared of you Damon, I never have been. So what makes you think I will be now." I said and he just stood there with an emotionless look. "So, you don't want to give an answer then fine...don't! But remember this." I said walking up to him and pointing my finger at him. "I will love you through everything. Big or small, impossible or not, unforgivable or not! Because you are my brother Damon. Never and I mean never forget that." I said and then stormed out of the house. When I got into the car I heard glass break and knew Damon threw something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's P.O.V

"Because you did piss me off by ignoring me completely! Then you show up on my doorstep with question! What the hell Emily!" I yelled at her.

"Leave her alone." Stefan and Jack said to me. Emily turned to them and then back to me.

"For one, I don't even remember doing that! Second I'm sure I talked to you! And Third if you think yelling is going to scare me off..." Emily yelled and the room went dead silent. "Then you're dead wrong. I'm not scared of you Damon, I never have been. So what makes you think I will be now." She said and I just stood there with an emotionless look. "So, you don't want to give an answer then fine...don't! But remember this." Emily said walking up to me and pointing her finger at me. "I will love you through everything. Big or small, impossible or not, unforgivable or not! Because you are my brother Damon. Never and I mean never forget that." She said and then stormed out of the house. When I heard the door slam shut. I grabbed my bottle and threw it at the wall behind me.

"What the hell was that?!" Stefan yelled at me. "We could have gotten her back and away from them, for one day at least! And you blew it!" He yelled.

"You don't think I know that! I hated saying what I said to her!" I yelled at him. "I have no idea why I said those things to her! I was just mad...but not her." I said and Stefan looked at me.

"Who?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Elena. She completely trash talked about Emily yesterday and I heard. She claims to be her friend and all...but no." I said and Stefan looked shocked. "We thought she wasn't like Katherine. We couldn't have been more wrong, Stefan." I said "I will get her back and make Elena pay." I said and then left the house to go apologize to Emily.

(A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to say, I love Elena on the show. But making her like Kathrine in the story gives some good ideas for the story. So, I just wanted to say, I don't hate Elena. But I had to give Damon a reason to be mad and it was the first one that came to mind.)