Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V

We have been driving for about an hour now. I was holding onto the locket Damon gave me. I saw Elijah looking at me while I played with the locket.

"I've never seen you take that locket off, does it have vervain in it?" Elijah asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Umm, no it's just something Damon and Stefan gave me on my 21th birthday. I drink vervain for one, and two it has a picture of me, Damon, and Stefan. When they gave to me, they said it meant I was a Salvatore. That I was a part of their family. That's why I keep it on, because it means I have a family." I said opening the locket to see Damon on the right, Stefan on the left, and me in the middle all laughing and smiling.

"What happen to your real family?" He asked pulling into someone's driveway. I assumed this was our destination.

"My real family didn't care about me, I was always at my Uncle Bobby's. One day, my parents never came to pick me up from Bobby's and I was 16. My whole family were hunters, but I never really liked it. Bobby still taught me in case anything ever happened to me. My parents "came" here to Mystic Falls, when really they were in Europe. So, I came to Mystic Falls and that's when I met Damon and Stefan. They took me in and taught how to defend myself from you species of Vampires." I took a deep breathe. "When they found out I was a hunter. They didn't hurt me just asked me to prove my trust to them and I did. Damon and Stefan gave me the locket saying we trust you too. But, I still call Bobby every once and awhile. So that he knows I'm alive, his only blood family I ever had. I keep him away from Mystic Falls by covering up every death. I haven't seen him in years. But, Damon and Stefan are like my brothers, Elijah." I said looking up at him.

"Well, we're here and let me tell you something...they're witches." Elijah said as we got out of the car and walked up to the front door. "And I'm sorry about your family they should have never done that to you." I looked down and Elijah rang the doorbell. A man came to the door, he looked at Elijah then me.

"Hello Elijah, and who might this be?" He asked as he held out his hand, I took it and shook it. "Hi, I'm Jonas, Jonas Martin."

"Emily, Emily Summers." I said smiling at the nice man. A boy came up behind him and looked at me then Elijah.

"Emily is my son Luka, Luka this is Emily a friend of Elijah and she needs our help." Jonas said to Luka. He took out his hand and I shook it. Jonas invited us inside.

"Are you a friend of Bonnie Bennett?" Luka asked as we came inside. I looked at him funny.

"Yea, you know her?" I asked, he laughed and looked down.

"Yea, I'm going to Mystic High and her and Jeremy showed me around on my first day." He said, I smiled. "So, what do you need our help with?" Luka asked me, I told him and his father about the dreams I have been having. They looked at me confused. They asked me all sorts of questions, I answer them all, truthfully.

"So, what do you think it is?" Elijah asked Jonas.

"I don't know I've never heard of anything like this." Jonas said "Luka why don't you take Emily into the kitchen or your room. So, me and Elijah can talk." He said and Luca stood up. I followed him to his room.

"Hey, there's something you're not telling us." I looked down and told him about Bobby and my family. Luka was kind to me and comfort me.

"Hey where's your kitchen?" I asked, he looked at me confused "I'm hungry." I said and he laughed. He told me where the kitchen was and that I could have anything I wanted. I thanked him and went into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge to find a whole apple pie. I was so happy that they had pie.

"You can have some if you want." I heard someone say behind me, I turned around to see Jonas and smiled. He came towards me and grabbed the apple pie; then some plates and a knife.

"Thanks Jonas. I didn't eat anything yet." I said, he looked up and smiled.

"I can see why Elijah likes you." He said. I looked down and blushed a little. "Luka told me you were a hunter." I pulled down my shirt a little to show him the Demon's trap tattoo above my heart.

"Yup, born and raised. But I don't hunt your kind of witches, werewolves, or vampires. Actually I don't hunt at all, but I know how to protect myself from everything." I said "I keep your kind safe by covering up all the deaths here in Mystic Falls. It's just what I do." I finished and he handed me a piece of pie. I laughed a little.

"What's so funny?" Elijah asked, I looked up at him. I kept laughing at the thought of pie for some weird reason.

"Nothing, inside joke." I said while eating my pie.

"Well, we should get going." Elijah said, I looked at Luka and Jonas and gave them both a hug.

"Maybe I will see you at school Luka." I said pulling out of the hug. I turn to Elijah and we walked out of the house.

We got in the car and drove back to his place. When we got there, me and him walked inside and I pulled out my phone. I hesitated about calling Bobby, but I called him anyway.

Bobby: Hello?

Emily: Hey Bobby, how are things?

Bobby: Oh My God, Emily is that you.

Emily: Yea Bobby it's me.

Bobby: How are you I haven't hear from you in months.

Emily: Well I've been busy.

Bobby: Hey I'm kinda busy right now call you later, ok.

Emily: Alright.

Bobby: Bye, Love ya.

Emily: Bye Bobby, love ya too.

Then I hung up, I looked at Elijah. He looked at me.

"I love you Emily." He said and then he kissed me. I pulled away to breathe.

"I love you too, Elijah." I said. I kissed him again cand he laid me down on the couch. His hands played with the hymn of my shirt before pulled it off. I pushed his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt, I took that off to. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked me up, he walked up the stairs to his room. Then the rest was history.