Chapter 18

Emily's P.O.V

"What?" I said, she looked at Stefan and he left. Rebekah got up and closed the door and then sat back down.

"That whole summer...Darling, he was looking for you. He never cared about making Hybrids or even breaking the God damn curse. All he wanted was you by his side...Hybrid or not. The other things were just on his bucket list. Those memories are real, the ones you've been getting back, they're your memories not illusions. You, him and the rest of our family used to run New Orleans...He made you his Queen, while he was the King. Elena is protected because of her blood, but you're protected because you are you." She took a deep breathe "You made him so happy, like love sick happy, if you were in danger Elijah and him would drop everything and anything. For you. You treated this crazy family of mine as if there were you own. I always saw you has a little sister, so did Klaus. Kol, you thought of like a little brother and you and Finn hated each other, but you did have each others back. Elijah and you from the moment and I mean moment you two met you two fell in love. Elijah loved you with every bone in his body. He never asked you considering the looks he got from Nik. But every time he saw you he was amazed." She said.

"Why didn't he ever ask me out on a date or anything? I would have said yes." I said looking down smiling.

"Believe me he want to, he was going to. Wait...did you have a memory it was December-" I cut her off.

"12, 1941, Yea I did. Wait was he going to ask me out." She nodded. "What-what happened?" I asked.

"Klaus. He thought Elijah was taking you out of New Orleans. When really he was taking you out for dinner." Rebekah said.

"I'm I am Vampire?" I asked Rebekah.

"No dear, but you did by accident drink an immortality spell." She said "Klaus and Elijah never wanted this for you so they made you forget about us in the '90s." She said. All I wanted to do now was see Elijah.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Can you not tell Dean, Sam, Damon, Stefan, or Klaus that I kissed Elijah." She laughed and nodded. "I like you as a sister Bekah." She smiled. "What?" I asked

"You used to call me Bekah all the time and this means things are slowly starting to get back to normal, for me at least." Bekah said. I smiled and we walked downstairs.

Dean and Sam looked at me with a shocked expression and then I heard Damon say "Yep and that's what happens on a daily bases in Mystic Falls boys." I rolled my eyes and looked at Dean. I heard a knock at the door and ran to go get it. Stefan showed up behind me and started following me. He said it was for my own protection, I rolled my eyes at this. I opened the door to see someone I hate and someone I love. In other words it was Klaus and Elijah.

"Miss me." Klaus said with a smirk.

"Darling may I please come in?" Elijah asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes you may Elijah." Elijah stepped in and Stefan walked away. "As for you Klaus...DAMON!" I yelled. Damon showed up behind me.

"Kitten why don't you and Elijah go into the living room." Damon said, I nodded and walked back into the living room with Elijah.

"Em, who-" Bekah said while turning to face me. When she saw Elijah she smile and ran up to him. She hugged him and I smiled. I walked towards Dean. "So..." Bekah said, God no.

"So what sister?" I heard Klaus say.

"Damon!" I said, he put his hands up in defence and walked away.

"Sweetheart, don't be mad at him all I asked was if I could talk to you. Elijah, Rebekah, you can join us as well." Klaus said.

"I think I will." Elijah said, I sighed in relief and he just chuckled.

"Me too, you really think I'm leaving her alone with you two idiots." Bekah said and I walked over to them. I looked at Klaus and smiled. I felt safe.

"Ok, so what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Not here" Elijah said. I smiled and left with them. Dean tried to stop me but Sam stopped him first.

When we got to the door Elijah put his arm around my waist. I knew what it meant so I snuggled into his chest. He laughed and speed us to a spot. Klaus and Rebekah weren't there, I looked at him.

"Klaus is going to be mad at you." I said, he laughed and so did I.

"Klaus never wanted to talk to you, he just did that for me. Rebekah, I think took him to the grill." Elijah said, I looked up at him. We were at a waterfall, I loved waterfalls.

"I love waterfalls." I said

"I know. You used to tell about this in particular." Elijah said and I looked at him. He face me, I didn't realize how close we were. He closed the space between us and place his lips on mine. He kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, pulling him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I knew he was the man I wanted to be with. No, wait...snap out of it you're with Dean. He pulled away and I smiled, I also couldn't stop laughing. "Sorry, Emily I know you're with Dean but I had to do that." He said "I can't stop thinking about you. I just want you by my side through thick and thin, Always and Forever." He said.

"Me too." I said and he smiled, great why did you say that now he thinks that you probably love him like he loves you. You do, but that's not the point. You're. With. Dean. Stop falling for Elijah. "Wonderful now I have to tell Dean." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed and I playfully punched his arm, after that we talked for a while. He took me home and I walked in and went straight to my room. I found Dean sound asleep on my bed, I smiled and got in bed next to him. I fell asleep and all I could think about was how Elijah felt the same way I felt towards him, truly.