Chapter 23

Klaus's P.O.V

I saw Emily was about to fall. So, I started walking towards her, she fell by the time I reached her. "I gotcha love." I said as she closed her eyes. I walked over to the couch and laid her down.

"What's wrong with her?" Sam asked. I looked at him and then Elijah and Damon came downstairs. Elijah saw she was on the couch and then ran to her side. Damon told us how she threw up this morning too. "So, it's possible she just sick right." Sam said.

"Trust me, she was fine yesterday. Apart from when she heard." I said and Sam looked down.

"What happened?" I heard Emily say. We looked at her and then at each other.

"Well, either you're sick or it's something else." I said and she put her hand on her forehead.

"Moose, Hi, when did you get here?" She asked and the two of them started talking. I heard something, it sounded like a tiny heartbeat. My eyes widened when I heard it was coming from Emily.

"Oh My God." I said in a whisper. They stop talking and looked at me.

"What, what is it Klaus?" Emily asked.

"Damon come with me." I said, Emily and the others just looked at Damon.

"Sure, why not." Damon say as we walk out the door.

(Time skip)

"Ok, Klaus what did you want to tell me that you couldn't say in front of the others." Damon said stopping in his tracks. I turned to him and said two words.

"Emily's pregnant." I said. Damon stared at me.

"She's what?" He asked.

"She's pregnant and I suggest you are the one that would take her to the hospital." I said and he nodded.

"Who's the father?" He asked and I laughed knowing he's not going to like it.

"Elijah is the father." I said and his eyes widened.

"Wait, how?" Damon asked. Is he ever going to stop asking questions.

"Well, when my mother turn us, she tied our soul with somebody else's. She also gave that person the ability to have children. Except Rebekah, she would be the one getting pregnant." I said. "But, only the soul-mate can do that and also if the soul-mate is turn into a vampire, they become a Original." I said. Damon just looked at me and slowly took it in.

"Ok, let's get back to the house so I can take Emily to the hospital." Damon said and we went back to the house.

We walked through the front door and the first thing said was "Come Kitten we need to go get you checked out." Damon said and I laughed then walked over to where my siblings were. Emily looked at Damon then me and then back at Damon.

"Why?" Emily said.

"Cause if you're sick then we have to get you checked out." Damon said and she nodded. She got up and walked out the door with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

We arrived at the hospital and Damon went to go get Dr. Fell. She looked shocked and then nodded at Damon. She walked over to me and told me to come with her. I did and Damon followed us. We arrived in a room and it looked like a room where you would get an ultrasound.

"Umm..." I said to Damon.

"Just do what she says ok Kitten." Damon said and I sighed then walked over to the chair. I sat down and she asked me to lift my shirt up, I did. She put this gel on my belly and then put something on my belly. I looked up at the monitor and gasped. I looked at Damon and he nodded, I looked back at the screen and smiled. I'm pregnant...What does that make Elijah the father?

"Do you want a picture?" Dr. Fell asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes and can I have two." I said and she nodded then left the room. I looked at Damon. "Is-" Damon cut me off.

"Yes, Elijah's the father and Klaus told me. He heard the heartbeat." Damon said and he answered both of my questions. Ok, so apparently Elijah the father and Klaus somehow found out before I did.

"I'm pregnant with Elijah freaking Mikaelson child." I said laughing and Damon laughed as well as nodded.

"I guess the Mikaelson's and us have two things in common then." Damon said.

"And what would those be?" I asked.

"You and wanting to keep this child safe." Damon said and I smiled. Dr. Fell came back with the photos and then we left to go back to the house.

We walked inside and Klaus told me how Rebekah, Kol, and Finn left, and how he canceled the ball. Oh well, I didn't really want to go anyway. He told Damon that everybody else was at the boarding house, including Sam. I walked up to him and I showed him the picture of the baby. He smiled then handed it back to me. I said goodnight to Damon and Klaus then I walked up to me and Elijah's room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a voice say. I walked in to see Elijah reading a book. He looked up and smiled, then he flashed in front of me. "What's that?" He asked looking at the back of the photo that I held in my hands. I handed it to him and he turned it around. His eyes widened and then soften as he looked at the photo. He looked up at me and I smiled. "You're pregnant. Who's the father?" Elijah asked and I smiled at his question.

"You." I said and he smiled. "I'm going to get ready for bed." I said and then got ready for bed. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Elijah laying on the bed already asleep. I smiled and got underneath the covers. I felt Elijah wrap his arms around my stomach pulling me towards him. I smiled and turned to face him. His eyes were open and he was just staring at me.

"Thank you." Elijah said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For giving me a family." He said. "I love you Emily." He said

"I love you too, Elijah." I said and he kissed my forehead and then I closed my eyes falling asleep as a mother and in Elijah's arms. I wouldn't have it any other way.