Chapter 25

Emily's P.O.V

Me and Rebekah getting ready for dinner tonight. The dinner was tonight and me and Bekah were putting on our dresses.

We walked downstairs and Elijah just stared at me.

"You look beautiful." Elijah said holding out his hand to me. I smiled and took his hand.

"And you look handsome." I said. I saw Rebekah loop her arm with Klaus. "Now let's get this dinner over with." I said looping my arm with Elijah's.

"I agree." Klaus and Rebekah said and Elijah nodded.

"Where is Kol and Finn?" I asked looking around.

"We're right here don't worry." Kol said with Finn walking up behind him. "Shall we get going then." Kol said looking at Elijah.

"Why yes." Elijah said leading me out of the house. Klaus got in the driver seat and Kol in the front passenger's. The rest of us in the back of the car. We all told stories, funny ones, but there were weird ones told by Kol and sometimes Klaus.

We arrived at the Boarding House to see Damon and Stefan waiting outside in suits. Klaus parked the car and Stefan walked up to my car door. Stefan opened up the door and Damon held out his hand.

"Welcome home Kitten." Damon said as Stefan opened up the door.

"Wow, the Salvatore boys got dressed up for me. I feel honored." I said as I took Damon's hand.

"We missed you too, Em." Stefan said closing the car door after Elijah and Finn got out.

"Well, let's not keep Caroline waiting because that is the last thing we need." I said and they laughed and nodded in agreement. Damon opened up the front door and Caroline came running in, tackling me in a hug. "Caroline...I-I can't...breathe." I said.

"Caroline, love, I think she needs to breathe." I heard Klaus say and Caroline let go of me.

"Thank you Klaus. Next time give me a heads up." I said to Caroline and then I saw Sammy. "Moose!" I yelled running up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey Em." Sam said and I pulled away. "Dinner this way." He said gesturing towards the dinning room. I looked behind me and Elijah came up to me putting his hand on my lower back walking towards the dinning table. I walked over to the table to see Elena sitting down. She saw me and smiled. I sat down with Elijah on my right and Damon on my left. Klaus was next to Damon and Sammy was at the head of the table. Then it was Caroline, Kol, Rebekah, Elena, and Finn in that exact order. Oh and Stefan was next to Elijah.

"So, what gave you this wonderful idea Care." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh, I don't know. Considering how you're pregnant with an Elijah's kid, maybe gave me the idea." Caroline said and I smiled at her.

"What?!" Sam and Elena yelled at me.

"Yea I meant to tell you Moose and Elena I thought Damon would have told you." I said to both of them. "Ok, since that's out of the way. How have the Salvatore's boys been to you, Elena?" I asked and she looked at Stefan and Damon and so did I. Damon was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said and walked away from that awkward conversation I started. I walked up to the front door, I heard someone coming up behind me and I turned around to see Damon. "What Damon?" I said.

"I just wanted to come with you to greet our un-invited guest." Damon said and I looked at him "And get out of that weird situation." Damon said and I nodded and kept walking toward the door. I opened the door and there was a women there.

"Now is that anyway to greet your baby sister, Damon?" She said. I looked at Damon.

"You have a sister!" I yelled at him. "Oh and you can come in-" I said to her.

"Amelia, Amelia Salvatore." She said.

"Come in Amelia Salvatore." I said and she stepped in the house.

"And you must be Emily the human with the miracle baby." She said "I like you. You have a fire in you, I think you and me are going to be great friends." Amelia said.

"I hope so, considering I'm practically family to these two idiots." I said and we both laughed.

"Ok, stop it you two." Damon said and we turned around to see Stefan and Klaus.

"Amelia?" They said at the same time.

"You know her?" I said to Klaus.

"So, do you." Klaus said and I turned to her.

"Yea, I'm kinda the reason you came to Mystic Falls." She said "And your best friend." I looked at her and then remembered her instantly.

"Amelia." I said and she nodded. I hugged her and she hugged back. "I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too. Oh and congrats on you and Elijah. Finally he made a move." She said and I laughed.

"Yea. Yea he did." I said and she hugged me again.

"Hey is Kol here?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, come on I haven't seen him in forever." She said grabbing my hand. We walked back to the dining room.

"Look who's here." I said. Everybody looked up. Kol smiled and so did Rebekah.

"Hey miss me." Amelia said and Kol came up and hugged her. "I missed you too Kol." She said rubbing his back.

"Sister." Rebekah said coming up to hug her.

"Bekah." Amelia said hugging her. "Look we're back together again, Bekah. I sure you two missed me." She said and I looked at her.

"Well if you considering Klaus forcing Elijah to erase my memories, then only getting them back two days ago. Yea, I say I missed you." I said.

"Oh, no wonder you didn't call like you promised. Also you're starting to sound like your like him." She said.

"Starting to sound like who?" I asked in confusion.

"The Doctor." She said and I stepped back away from her.

"Emily what's wrong?" Elijah asked.

"What nothing. Nothing's wrong, sorry just haven't heard that name in a while." I said to Elijah.

"Elijah it's good to see you." Amelia said hugging him. He hugged her back and looked at me. "Oh, she's fine trust me." She said pulling away. "And you must be Finn." She said looking towards Finn.

"Yes that would be me." Finn said walking up to her and they shook hands.

"I'm Amelia, Amelia Salvatore." She said and he smiled. "I know the rest of you from what Damon tells me." She says.

"Let's sit shall we." Damon said. I nodded and we all sat down. Amelia sat down next to Stefan.

(Skip dinner and dessert)

"Well, that's was nice and since I forgot to ask." Stefan starts. "You knew Amelia, my older sister, was alive and never told." Stefan yelled at Damon.

"Yup and that's my que." Amelia said "Look Stefan, Damon didn't tell you cause I asked him not to." She said and Stefan calm down a little.

"Ok, get that, but how do you know the Doctor?" I asked. She was about to say something when there was a big flash light behind us that cut her off. Then we heard a voice say...

..."Doctor Who?"

(A/N: Sorry I was watching Doctor Who when I wrote this)