Chapter 4

Emily P.O.V

*-3 days later-*

I woke up and looked at my bedroom window that leads out to my balcony. There was a man in a suit standing by the window. He turned around once he noticed I was awake. It was Elijah. Damon told me he was alive, but I already knew that. I knew every since I got kidnapped.

"Good morning Emily." Elijah said turning around. He started walking closer to me, I started to sit up on my bed with the covers over me. "Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, by now he was sitting on my bed staring at me.

"Oh yea and how do I know this isn't all a trick." I said with my arms crossed over my chest. He chuckles at my response. I just stare at him and does the same thing to me, for a while. Then we heard someone walking towards my room. It was probably Damon or Stefan. I look at Elijah and he just comes closer to me and kisses the top of my head.

"Because I would never lie nor harm you in anyway, you have my word on that." That's all he said, when I opened my eyes he was gone. A few seconds later Damon walked in my room to find me sitting on my bed.

"Were you talking to someone?" Damon said while walking over to me. I didn't want to lie to him, but I didn't want to tell him either.

"No." I said while getting out of bed and heading towards my dresser to get some clothes.

"Oh ok, cause I could have sworn you were talking to someone. But you wouldn't lie to me, would you?" He said watching me grab my clothes.

"No, Damon, I would never lie to you. Now can you please get out of my room so I can get changed." I said gesturing to the door. He nodded his head and left. When he got out of my room, my mind instantly went to Elijah and how he kissed my forehead and promised to protect me. I smiled at the thought and then Damon opened my bedroom door again just a little so he could pop his head into my room.

"Hey, come downstairs when you're done. There is someone who wants to meet you." Damon sang. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Ok Damon, I will. Now can I please get dressed." I begged a little.

"Right ok sorry. Carry on." He closed the door after that. I just rolled my eyes laughing and changed into shorts and a ACDC t-shirt with a pair of read converse.

I ran down stairs to everybody (Stefan, Damon, and Elena) looking at me as I came down the stairs. I looked at them confused. Then I looked up to find Elijah standing there beside Damon. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good you're here." Damon said flashing in front of me then grabbing my hand and placing on the couch next to Elena and Stefan.

"What is this about?" I asked looking at Damon, then Elijah. Who has been staring at me since I came downstairs. He looked away and started talking.

"Anyway, I came to make an offer to you, Emily." Elijah said looking at me. Elena opened her mouth to say something, but I beat her to it.

"And what offer would that be?" I asked folding my arms over my chest and leaning on the back of the couch. Elijah walked over to a chair and brought it over so he was directly across from me. He sat down and started talking again.

"Come with me for a 1 day and I promise Damon and Stefan will come to no harm what-so-ever." He said leaning back into the chair, he was sitting in. I looked at Elena and Stefan, then Damon. Damon looked at me, with that look only your brother can give you, that 'don't you dare' look.

"And why should she trust you?" Damon said being an overprotective brother, Elijah turned to him.

"Well, there is nothing I can say or do to make her come with me. I want her to come on her own free will and if she does, you and Stefan will be out of harm for as long as I am alive." Elijah said looking at Damon, then looked back at me. "So, Emily, what will it be. Will you stay or go?" Elijah asked.