Chapter 29

Emily's P.O.V

I drove back to the house. I walked up to house and opened up the door.

"Got your answers, love?" Klaus asked and I looked at him.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked and he pointed upstairs. I walked up stairs and opened up the door to our bedroom. "Elijah?" I asked and knocked on the door.

"In here." I heard him say and walked in the room. I found him reading some book. "Did they answer your questions?" He asked and I shook my head. "What did they say?" He asked and I told him what happened.

"I don't know why she's so mad. Stefan was fine, actually he was just happy to see me. Oh and I found Jack. He was there, I think looking for me." I said and he just looked at me.

"EMILY!!!" I heard Klaus yell.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back. I saw Elijah laugh at the way I responded.

"THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU." He yelled and I huffed. I heard Elijah chuckle...again.

"Oh, you're coming too." I said and he nodded. We walked downstairs to find Damon and Klaus having a drink. "Wow, Damon Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson having a drink. It must be the end of the world?" I teased them and Damon rolled his eyes. "What do you want Damon?" I asked and Klaus stood up.

"Brother, I think we should give them a minute." Klaus said and Elijah nodded. He kissed my temple then they walked out of the house together.

"Damon I don't-" I said and he cut me off.

"Emily please just hear me out." He said and I nodded. "Ok, where do I being. Oh, how about I'm sorry for yelling I just got so mad. I'm really really sorry. Then after you left and Stefan point it out, I felt horrible and came here. To be fair I'm shocked Klaus let me in." I looked down and he walked up to me, then took my hands. I looked up at him. "I haven't been the same since you decide to stay with them. You are my sister and nothing ever going to change that. I love you Kitten. Nothing can change that, not even Elena. I got mad because of what Elena said about you yesterday..." Damon said and looked down at our hands.

"What did Elena say, Damon?" I asked and he kept looking down. "Damon?" I asked again and he looked at me.

"She said you were just a spy for Klaus and all of them. That you were using Stefan and me for information. That you never cared about us. I didn't believe it, I've been inside your head and I know how you feel about us. I knew you love us like family. She said this all to Caroline and Caroline completely defined you when Elena told her. When I heard this (A/N: Caroline told him after Elena told her.) I knew she was exactly like Katherine. I hated it...I hated her. Anything I felt for her vanished the minute I heard that. That's how much you mean to me and Stefan. Stefan going to want to talk to you by the way." Damon said and I nodded my head. I was speechless by the information. My first instinct was to hug him, and that's exactly what I did. We pulled away and I looked at Damon.

"And I thought you hated me. I thought you cared more about Elena than me. I thought she was my friend." I said and Damon hugged me again. I hugged him with everything I had. "You do realize I still want to live here right?" I said and he shook his head. We pulled away.

"Yea, but do visit. And Stefan probably talking to Elena as we speak. He said Caroline was coming with him." He said and I laughed.

"It's good to know I can trust you two and that you will drop everything for me. KInda like Klaus and Elijah. But also remind me to give Caroline a hug next time I see her." I said and he laughed. "Elena's such a bitch." I said very angry.

"Yup she is. You are way more important to me than her." He said and hugged me again. "I thought I lost you." Damon said into my hair. I pulled away to find him crying.

"Damon, hey, Damon, look at me." I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "You will never lose me, ok? You mean so much to me, you're my family. Both you and Stefan, and nothing will ever change that." I said and he nodded. "But I do have to ask for a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, anything?" He said and I looked at him.

"Promise me you and Stefan will never leave me and can you give Jack a place to stay, then kick Elena's ass for me." I said and he laughed.

"Sure, Kitten, I can do that." He said then kissed my forehead. "Can you stay tonight at the boarding house?" He asked and I looked at him with a smile.

"I'll ask Elijah and Klaus?" I said and he shook his head.

"I already did and I'm sure Klaus is filling Elijah in." He said and then we heard the door open.

"Go, with them. It looks like you guys need a family bonding time from what Klaus tells me." I heard Elijah say and I smiled. I ran up to him and kissed him.

"I'll be right back Damon." I said and then went up to me and Elijah's room. I grabbed my computer and phone then went back downstairs. "Ok, I'm ready." I said and Damon nodded.

"That's it." Klaus said and I nodded.

"I already have all my cloths there." I said and then hugged him. We pulled away and I gave Elijah one more kiss then left with Damon.

~At the Boarding house~

I walked in the house with Damon. I saw Stefan waiting for us in front of the house.

"Jack's upstairs sleeping and welcome home." Stefan said and he hugged me really tight.

"Umm...Still pregnant. Plus, I need to breathe." I said and he let go of me.

"Right sorry. I just really missed you." He said and I hugged him again.

"I missed you to Stef." I said and we stay like that for a while till we heard a cough. We pulled away and saw Damon.

"So, Stefan did you talk to Elena?" Damon asked Stefan and he was about to say something when someone said my name.

"Emily?" We all looked behind Damon to see Elena outside the of house. I heard Damon growl and Stefan stepped in front of me protectively. I pushed Stefan arm away and touched Damon's shoulder. Which calmed him down immediately. I walked up to her and she looked at me. "Look I'm-" I cut her off.

"You know I thought you were my best friend. But it looks like it was all a lie. Bonnie and Caroline are my only friends now. Not you anymore. You messed that up for accusing me of being a spy for the Original family. I might be in love with Elijah and pregnant with his child. But i would NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS EVER do that to Damon and Stefan...not even you. I thought we trust each other Elena. I guess I was wrong. Good day Miss Gilbert." I said slamming the door in her face. I turned around to see Damon smirking and Stefan with a shocked expression.

"And she's back...As a total badass." Damon said and I smiled. I took his hand and walked over to Stefan then took his hand.

"And I'm never leaving." I said and we all smiled. I rested my head on Damon shoulders and yawned. Damon picked me up bridal style and walked up to my room. "Lay with me please." I said and he nodded. He laid me down then got into bed with me. I laid my head on his chest and smiled.

"Goodnight Kitten." Damon said to me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. Then I fell asleep where I should have been all along. I realized home isn't where the people you love are. It's where the people who are willing to die for you are. I knew Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Elijah, and even Caroline were my home and I long as I had them everything was going to be ok. I was home and I was willing to die for them as well. I didn't want to leave and I wasn't going to anytime soon.