Chapter 12

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up and somebody was by the window of my hospital room. "Damon." I said, the guy turned around. It wasn't Damon..it was...Dean. He looked happy and guilty at the same time. "Dean what are you doing here?" I asked, he walked closer and smiled at my question.

"Damon told me he gave you back your memories." I opened my mouth to say something, but Dean cut me off. "Please, just hear me out." Dean said, I nodded and he went on. ""I'm so sorry about all those things I said about your parents, I didn't meant it. Princess, I love you and I need you in my life. I just got so mad, at Sam and Bobby th-that...I'm so, so, so sorry. Please forgive me." Dean said, Damon came back into the room with my clothes and my locket. I told Damon to give us a minute and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I got out of the bed, because apparently a Dr. Fell came in this morning and took every needle out. She switched off the machines as well. I got up and walked over to Dean, I saw tears in his eyes and held his face in my hands. He looked up at me and he was about to cry. I crashed my lips into his and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I pulled away.

"I should probably get dressed." I said, he nodded and kissed my forehead. He walked out the door closing it behind him. I got dressed and couldn't find my locket. Damon knocked on the door and opened it.

"Looking for this." Damon said holding up the locket, I put my hand over my chest in relief. He walked up and I turn around moving my hair of the way so that Damon could put it on. He walked up behind me and put it around my neck. He finished putting it on and I walked to the mirror to looked at it. I moved it a little to the right then smiled.

I pulled out my phone and texted Dean

Emily: Want to pick me up at the boarding house so you, me, and Sam can go to the grill around 12ish.

He replied

Dean: Yea sure.

I smiled and put my phone away. I smiled at Damon and we walked to his car. We got in his car and went home. When we got home, Elijah was leaning on the front door. Elijah stood up straight when the car came into the driveway. Damon and I got out and he looked at me.

"I'm going to put your things in your room ok." Damon said, I nodded. Elijah looked at me and I looked down as Damon walked through the front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah's P.O.V

Emily looked down and I put my hand under her chin. She pulled her head away so I pulled my hand away. She looked up at me, she didn't look happy.

"Emily, what's wrong?" I asked worried. I loved her so much it hurt me to see her sad. But since Dean and Sam arrived she been different, she's been...happy.

"Elijah," Emily said, this wasn't good. "This, us...whatever we have. It can't happen I'm sorry." She said looking down, she looked down like she didn't want to say goodbye. My heart-broke in million pieces, because she was lying to herself. "Ever since I got my memories of Dean and Sam back. It's been- It's been different, It's hard to explain Elijah." I wanted to kill Dean and Sam for taking Emily away from me. But I wanted her to be happy. "Elijah please say something." Was all she said. I looked up at her and she had sadness in her eyes.

I took her face into mine hands and kissed her. I don't know why but I did, I couldn't say goodbye. "I'm truly sorry Emily but I can't say goodbye to just yet." I said and vamp-spend her to her room and left her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

Elijah kissed me and when I opened my eyes, I was in my room and he was gone. I heard Damon running into my room and he burst through the door.

"Oh my God, I thought Elijah kidnapped you." Damon said tackling me into a hug. "Sam and Dean are here." He told me, I pulled away and ran downstairs to the front door. Sam and Dean were already inside. Sam smiled at me and I smiled at him. Dean knew what I was about to do, Sam turned around and I hopped on his back. I got down after a few minutes. Sammy turn to my and engulfed me in a hug.

"It's good to have you back, Em." Sam said into my hair. I pulled away to answer him and then I looked at Dean. He was looking down ashamed, I turned my head to Sam and he nodded. I walked up to Dean, he looked up at me. There was so much guilt in his eyes. I tackled him in a hug, he hugged back quickly.

"I forgive you Dean. I love you." I said. I could feel him shaking and I pulled away. I saw tears running down his cheeks and I wiped them away.

"I love you too. Sammy let's get a move on." Dean said taking a hold of my hand. I smiled and waved bye at Damon. We got into Dean's car and they told me they found a place called the bunker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean's P.O.V

We pulled out of the driveway and she was sitting right next to me in the front. Sam was in the back when he pop a question.

"So, what do you remember?" Sam asked I looked at Emily and she turned to face Sam.

"Well Moose, I remember everything. I remember you, Dean, Cas, Crowley, Lucifer, all of it." She said, it made me think about the day she left and she told me she hated me. Emily looked at me and took my hand. Sam got a phone call all I heard was a yea and here's Dean. I took the phone.

Dean: Hello?

Damon: You guys need to get Emily out of town.

Dean: Why

Damon: There's this really bad vampire named Klaus and he wants her. I don't trust him, so please just get her out of town.

Dean: I will

Damon: Thank you tell her to call me once she figures it out.

Dean: Ok, will do

Damon: Alright bye.

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Sam. I started headed for the town border.

"Dean, the grill is." She stopped and looked at me. "No, Dean please, turn this car around. Sam tell him!" Emily screamed, I hated doing this to her but if what Damon said was true. I am NOT letting this Klaus guy get his hands on her.

"Look call Damon, he'll explain everything." I told her, she looked at me then pulled out her phone.

"Damon what the hell is going on?...What why does Klaus want me?...No, Damon tell me why...I never met him nor was I his best friend!...Ok, I'll let you know where we are...Ok, bye Damon love ya...bye." She hung up the phone. She was mad this isn't good. "Well, that was Damon. He said he would meet us at this Bunker you two keep talking about, or wherever for that fact." Emily said, I looked at her with apologetic eyes. She was quiet for the rest of the ride.