Chapter 22

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up and Elijah was right in front of me. He was smiling and staring at me. I looked up at him and he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

"I would love to repeat last night but, Damon and Stefan are probably wondering if I'm alive or not." I said and he looked at me.

"Fine, but you know that you are living with us now right?" Elijah asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and gave him a kiss. I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out, there was a change of cloths on the bed and a note. The note read:

So, happy about you and Elijah. Here are some cloths and shoes. Meet downstairs, then shopping -Bekah.

I laughed and changed clothes. I ran downstairs, Kol was about to say something but Rebekah cut him off.

"Stop, I am personally happy for them and now if you don't mind we're going shopping." Rebekah said grabbing my hand. I rolled my eyes and followed her out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Rebekah just returned from a shopping speare. We pulled up and I walked in the front door, I saw Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Klaus, and Kol in the living room. I saw Finn coming back with drinks.

"What's going on?" I asked, Damon looked at Elijah and then walked over to me.

"Let's take a walk Kitten." Damon said and I asked Rebekah if she could my bags in my room, she nodded.

Me and Damon were walking through the woods. He stop when we reached the query. I turned to him and he said the one thing I was hoping never to hear.

"Bobby died Emily." Damon said softly. My whole world shattered. I couldn't believe it, Bobby couldn't be dead.

"No-no he-he can't be...He's gone." I said and Damon wrapped me in his arms around me. I started crying and he rubbed my hair. We stay like that for a while till I pulled away. "What about Dean and Sam? Are they ok?" I asked Damon.

"They alive, don't worry. Sam coming to explain what happened tomorrow." Damon said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Why not Dean?" I asked, he looked down. "Damon?" I asked.

"Dean...he went crazy. He didn't take it well and for some weird reason he blames you. For everything, so Sam is coming up while Dean goes on some hunts and cools down." Damon said. I couldn't believe what he just said. Why did Dean blame me, out of all people, why me? I kept asking myself this question as we went back to the Mikaelson Manor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V

Emily and Damon walked through the front door. She ran up to her and Elijah's room and locked herself in there. Elijah saw her run up the stairs and he went after her. Damon tried to stop him but Klaus stop him first.

"Let Elijah go, she needs someone trust me." Klaus said and Damon nodded. Klaus let go of Damon and they both sat down on the couch.

Elijah finally reached their room and he opened the door slowly. He found Emily hugging a pillow crying. He slowly approached her and put his hand on her arm. Emily jumped a little then relaxed when she realized it was Elijah. Elijah laid down next to her and she turned around to face him. Emily's eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Why does everybody leave me? I mean Dean left me, my parents, even Bobby." Emily said and Elijah brought her closer to him, hugging her as she began to cry again. "You are the only person who hasn't left me." She said and Elijah looked down at her.

"And I never will, Always and Forever." Elijah said as he rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"You promise?" Emily said as she looked up at him.

"I promise." Elijah said and she just buried her head into Elijah's chest even more. She fell asleep after that and so did he.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up in Elijah's arms and I was happy. Then I suddenly felt like I was about to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt a pair of hands hold my hair. I stopped and looked up to see a worried Damon Salvatore.

"How did you-" I said but he cut me off.

"How did I know you were throwing up?" He said and I nodded. "Because I always know." Damon said and I smiled. "The question is now. Why?" He asked.

"I have know idea." I said "I mean I feel fine, I just woke feeling like I had to throw up." I said and Damon helped me to my feet.

"What happened?" I heard Elijah say. I told him what happened and started to walk out of the room. I walked downstairs to see Sam.

"You ok?" Sam asked. I got really dizzy all of a sudden.

"I'm-" I said and then I started to fall. I felt someone catch me.

"I gotcha, love." I heard Klaus say and then I fell into darkness.