Chapter 34

Elijah's P.O.V

Emily and I walked out the door of the Salvatore house. I put my arm around her waist signaling that I was going to speed us to a waterfall. But she had no idea where we were going. She nuzzled her head into my chest and I ran to the waterfall.

"Close your eyes." I said to her. She did and I directed her to a secret spot in the waterfall that I had found one day. "Ok, now open them." She did and I watch her eyes widen in awe.

"Elijah...It-It's beautiful." She said and walk up a little bit closer to it. I bent down on one knee, she turn around. "Elijah, what are you-" she stopped when I pulled out a small black box. Emily put her hand over her mouth and started crying. I opened it and said four words that would change my life forever.

"Will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

"Will you marry me?" Elijah asked me. I nodded and kept say yes as I ran up to him. We hugged and I kissed him. I was still crying from how happy I was. We pulled away and I hugged him again. "I'll take that as a yes." Elijah said and I started laughing. "I love you so much." I pulled away and looked him in the eye.

"I love you too." I said and looked at the ring. I took the ring and place it on my finger. "Perfect fit." I said with a smile. "I can't wait to tell Rebekah." I said and he smile. He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss.

"Do you know how much you mean to me?" He asked as he started to kiss my neck.

"Yes, but I want to hear again." I said and he looked into my eyes. I looked into his and there was so much love and passion in them.

"Everything. You are my everything." Elijah said and I kissed him again. I pulled away cause I needed to breathe. "Now Mrs. Emily Mikaelson. I assume you want to tell Rebekah right now." He said and I nodded my head. Next thing I knew I was in front of the Salvatore boarding house with Elijah. I walked in and everybody turn their heads to us.

"Hey guys." I said and I got a hello or hi from everybody. I walked closer to the group and grabbed Rebekah and Amelia's hand dragging them upstairs. I heard Elijah laugh and Damon say "It must be something good because she came in with a huge smile on her face." I ran up the stairs with them. We walked in my room and Amelia closed the door behind us.

"Ok, so, what so important?" Rebekah asked and I held up my hand. Their jaws dropped and I laughed. They both attacked me in a hug. "He finally did it. AHHHHH!!!!" Rebekah yelled. I laughed and Amelia was smiling.

"Ok Rebekah, Amelia I'm going to say one thing. I want the wedding after the baby's born." I said to Rebekah mainly. Amelia nodded her head while Rebekah looked sad. "End of story." I said and she gave in.

"Fine. But only if I can be the maid of honor." Rebekah said and I nodded. I told Amelia her and Caroline are and will be bridesmaids. "I'm sure Caroline wants to help plan the wedding. So, Rebekah please, do try to get along." I begged and she nodded. "Oh, I have to tell Jack, Damon, Stefan, and Caroline and I'm sure Elijah will tell Klaus." I said and we laughed. We walked back downstairs and everybody stared at us. Jack looked at my hand then smiled.

"Congratulation. I'm sure I'll be invited." Jack said with a grin and I nodded. Caroline was smiling and Damon, Stefan and Klaus looked confused.

"Well, Caroline and Jack figured it out. How long will it be before the rest of you do?" I asked and Elijah walked up to me.

"Ok, what's going on!?" Damon said. I looked at him and nodded at Caroline and Jack.

"Look at her finger." Jack said. Damon, Stefan, and Klaus did. I watched their eyes widened and I laughed.

"Caroline, Rebekah will fill you in and Damon..." I said and he looked at me. "Care to walk me down the aisle?" I asked and he walked up to me.

"Of course." Damon said, he hugged me and then I said I was tried. I said goodbye to everybody and then went home with Klaus and Elijah. We got home and I said goodnight to Klaus. I walked up stairs and into me and Elijah's bedroom. I got ready for bed, then walked out of the bathroom. Elijah kissed me the minute I walked out. I kissed him back, then he pulled away.

"I love you." I said and he kissed me one more time.

"I love you too." Elijah said and then I walked over to the bed. "When do you want the wedding?" He asked me and I turned to him.

"Afters the baby's born." I said and he nodded his head in agreement. "Rebekah wasn't happy about...but she agreed." I said and got into bed. Elijah came and laid down next to me. I turn on my side, so my back was facing him. My stomach had a tiny baby bump. Elijah put his hand on it and pulled me towards his chest. I smiled as he turned out the light. "Goodnight Mr. Mikaelson." I said and and I felt him kiss the back of my head as I fell asleep.

"Goodnight Mrs. Mikaelson." I heard Elijah say. Then I fell asleep.