1

Playlist ;

Cold - Crossfade
What I really meant to say, is I'm sorry for the way I am. I never meant to be so cold.

Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Soft spoken with a broken jaw,
step outside but not to brawl
and autumns sweet we call it fall
I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and with the birds I'll share this lonely view.

Points of Authority - Linkin Park
You like to think you're never wrong,
you have to act like you're someone.
You want someone to hurt like you.
You want to share what you've been through.

Bother - Stone Sour
You don't need to bother;
I don't need to be.
I'll keep sleeping father.
But once I hold on, I won't let go 'til it bleeds.

Immortal - Evanescence
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all of me.

Savin' Me - Nickelback
These iron bars can't hold my soul in, all I need is you,
come please, I'm callin' and oh, I scream for you. Hurry, I'm fallin' , I'm fallin' .

I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
Now this mountain I climb, feels like the world upon my shoulders.
Through the clouds I see love shine, it keeps me warm as life grows colder.

Open Arms - Journey
Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heartbeat with mine.
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere.
How could our love be so blind, we drifted together, we drifted apart.

Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up.

Purple Rain - Prince
I only wanted to see you
In the purple rain.

Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared, and then I was all alone.

▽▽▽▽

Beacon Hills was the town Elizabeth was born in. When she was three, they had moved when her mother and father had her little sister, Allison.

But they were back.

Her and Allison were both enrolled at Beacon Hills High, and Elizabeth was a senior as her sister began sophomore year.

Elizabeth was also the oldest to do more things. Go to rated R movies, go out late.
And to join her father as a Hunter.

Her father allowed her to join months ago, after she turned eighteen.

And the whole standard is still a blinding secret to Allison.

                                    ✿✿✿

Elizabeth walked across the hall, and into Allison's room. She sighed as she noticed her bed was empty.

"Dad," She called. "Where's Allison?"
"At school, where you should be."
Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "I don't have to leave for another twenty minutes."

Her dad leaned against the doorway of the kitchen as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. "Do I even want to ask why she left early?"
"Probably something to do with her new boyfriend, Scott." Elizabeth smirked. "She's crushing, dad. Literally."

He mumbled as she swallowed the juice, and washed her cup. "She's growing up, dad."
"She's only sixteen and she has a boyfriend."
"I had a boyfriend when I was fifteen," she said. "I didn't really focus on the things you're thinking about. It was more of a best friend relationship."

"I still don't like it, you're already grown up, and so is she."
"I'm almost nineteen, I'm still young."

Chris Argent sighed, placing his hands on his daughters shoulders. "I just worry about you two. You know what's been happening in this town."
"I know, and you don't have to worry about me or Allison, I'll protect her." Elizabeth promised.

Argent kissed her forehead and rubbed her shoulders before letting go. "Alright, get to school, Miss Senior."
She smiled before picking up her bag. "I'm going to be okay."

Argent watched as she left, and towards her black Escalade. She tossed her bag into the passengers seat, starting the car.

Elizabeth had a close relationship with her father, unlike her mother. Her mother used to scare her as a kid. Sure, she loved her mother, but she didn't have a bonding relationship with her like she did with her father.

She looked out the window as she drove, watching the tree flash by.

The radio played at a low volume, until she turned it up when a word caught her attention.

Animal attack.

Beacon Hills Police Department has issued breaking news on what is being confirmed as an animal attack on the property of Beacon Hills High-School in one of the schools buses.

Once she stopped at a red light, she texted her father.

Animal attack at the school.

She picked at her lip with her nails as she drove to the school.
The second animal attack reported in the month.

When she pulled into the parking lot, she parked next to the light blue colored jeep that belonged to Allison's friend.

He stared at Elizabeth and waved awkwardly. "Elizabeth."
"Stiles, where's Allison?" She asked.
"In the school."

She looked around, noticing everyone was calm.
Did they not know about the report?

Stiles was rambling, but he stopped as Elizabeth walked up the sidewalk.

He dropped his arm to his side. "Nice talking to you."

Her hand wrapped the arm of her bag as she walked. She looked around for Allison, seeing her at her locker, along with Scott.

She shoved her bag over her shoulder and stormed towards Allison. "We need to talk."
"Why?" She asked.
Elizabeth grabbed her arm, and dragged towards the other side of the hall. "You had me worried sick this morning. Your bed was empty and an animal attack, I - "
"What animal attack?"

She sighed. "In the bus loop, there was an animal attack. I heard it on the radio."
"Dad knew where I was."
Elizabeth sighed. "I'm letting you off easy."

Allison shook her head as she walked towards Scott, who waved at Elizabeth. She waved back with less effort, and she walked towards her first class.

Gif is Elizabeth talking to Argent :)
Just so everyone knows, this is my very first Teen Wolf fan-fiction, and I guarantee it's going to suck, but  Please leave a vote and comment!