47

Elizabeth whimpered slightly as she opened her eyes, feeling someone carrying her.

"Sh, get some rest."
She sighed of relief as she realized it was Derek. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to him as he walked towards his bed.

The cold air nipped at her skin as Derek lifted the blanket, placing it over her. She sighed as she felt his hand stroke her cheek.

He went to get up, but her bandaged hand grabbed his arm.
"Derek." She said, lifting her head.
He looked down at her.
"I'm sorry." She whispered.
"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Because of my family." She said.
Derek exhaled as he grabbed her hand in his. "Stop apologizing for them. Get some rest, Liz." He told her.
She closed her eyes as Derek pressed his lips to her forehead. Pulling away, she finally fell back asleep.

Elizabeth stood and watched as Derek opened the chest, and Isaac placed his hand on a symbol. "What is that?"
"It's a triskelion." Boyd said. "The spirals mean different things. Past present future, mother father child."
"Do you know what it means to me?" Derek asked.
"Alpha Beta Omega?"
"That's right."

Elizabeth watched as Derek stood to his feet. "It's a spiral. It reminds us we can all rise to one and fall to another. Beta's can become Alpha's, but Alpha's can also fall to Beta's and even Omega's."
"Like Scott."
"Scott's with us."
"Where is he now?"
"He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not going to have it easy either. None of us are."

Elizabeth shivered at the word all. Even Derek?

"It's the price you pay for this kind of power." He said as he picked up the chains. "You get the ability to heal. But tonight you're going to kill whatever you can find."
"Good thing I had my period last week then."

Elizabeth glared at Erica as Derek did the same.

He held the head ware as he tried to hold back a smirk. "Well this one is for you."

Allison and Elizabeth were in her room as she studied when Lydia appeared. She held to bags from Macy's, and Elizabeth chuckled.
"Why didn't you send out any invites?"
"Because the party is the party of the year." She answered as she pulled the dresses out.

"Do you know if Jackson is coming tonight?"
"Everyone's coming."
After a moment of silence, Lydia continued to pull dresses out. "This one is for you, and this one is for you."

Lydia threw a dress to Elizabeth, who caught it in her hand. It was a purple dress that flowed just above the knees, and Allison's was floral.
Victoria stepped in. "Allison and Elizabeth, can I grab you for a moment?"
"Can it wait?" Allison asked.
"Actually, I was thinking sooner."

"Just a second." Elizabeth said. As she went to move, Allison grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"Party's at ten."
"Will you be around before?"
"I don't know." Allison snapped.

Victoria just smiled, and Elizabeth could see sweat forming on Victoria's forehead. She looked away, trying to think.

Elizabeth and Allison walked up the driveway of Lydia's house as Elizabeth played with the end of her hair that was half down. She took a deep breath before walking inside.

Minutes later, Lydia opened the door as the bell rang, seeing a large box. Stiles' head peeked over. "Happy Birthday! I'm coming in."

Elizabeth placed a hand over her mouth as Stiles tried to get inside, but the box was too big. He wiggled around until he shoved himself inside, almost falling as part of the wrapping ripped slightly.

Lydia smiled as she handed Elizabeth a glass of pink liquid. "Thanks."
She swallowed the liquid, and met up with Scott, Stiles and Allison.
"Where is everyone?"
"Maybe they're not coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack-job."
"We have to do something." Elizabeth said.
"She's right, we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks."

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years."
Elizabeth snorted, watching Stiles look at Scott. "I prefer to think of it as me not being on her radar."

"I guess I can get the Lacrosse team here."
"I also know some people who can get it going. Like really going."

Elizabeth and Allison looked at each other.

A few minutes later, crowds began to show up.

Elizabeth exhaled. "This should be fun."