39

Storming out of the doors, Allison, Jackson, Lydia, Stiles and Elizabeth walked. "If we're doing a study group, why aren't we staying in the library?"
"Because we're meeting up with someone else."
"Why don't they just come to the library?"

Elizabeth sighed as Lydia bugged them.
"Hold on - "
"Lydia, shut up and walk."

Piling into Stiles' jeep, he pulled away.

"If we're at Scott's house then where's Scott?" She asked.
"Meeting us here.. I think."

After getting everyone inside, Elizabeth locked all of the windows as Stiles locked the door.
Lydia looked at them confused.
"Uh, there's been a few break ins around the neighborhood." Stiles lied.
Placing a chair at the knob, Elizabeth covered her face.
"And a murder."

"Lydia follow me, I need to talk to you for a minute."

As it grew dark, Elizabeth felt her nerves kicking in. She stood to her feet and looked out the window, seeing Derek, Boyd, Erica and Isaac standing across the street.

She opened her bag she had filled with weapons, pulling them out. Three knives and two guns, and a fog bomb as a distraction; and if needed.

"They're here." She told Stiles.
"What are you doing?" Stiles asked.
Elizabeth looked towards Allison. "I think we need to call my dad."
"But if he sees you here he'll know about you and Scott - "
"I know. But what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scares us they're here to kill Lydia."

Elizabeth placed her pistol on her hip as she held her rifle. "I can take them."
"I got an idea, shoot one of them."
"I was going to anyways."
"Even Derek?" Stiles asked.

She looked at him. "Maybe a leg."
"Shoot one of the other three."
"You mean two."
"I mean three,"

Looking out the window, Stiles noticed. "Where the hell is Isaac?"

Isaac pushed Allison to the floor, and headed for Stiles. Elizabeth picked up Allison's cross bow, shooting at his leg, causing him to growl.

Isaac turned to her. "You're lucky I'm not allowed to kill you."
She swallowed as he smiled.
"I guess I can bend some rules."

She dodged his fist, and she kicked his side. She gasped as his hand closed around her throat, throwing her into a shelf with glasses on it.
The glass shattered as she fell to the floor, her vision a blur. Blood oozed from the side of her face and leg as Isaac grabbed her throat again, until he heard a loud snarl.

Isaac let go, and ran off.

Allison and Elizabeth ran up the stairs, seeing the window open in Scott's room.
"It's here."

Elizabeth held her gun tightly in her hand as she leaned against the wall behind the door. As it busted open, Erica appeared.

"This might me sound kind of like a bitch, but I've always wondered what it's like to steal someone's boyfriend."
"I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power, I think I might try it with Scott."
Allison stood there.
She smiled. "Or Derek.. I'm sure Elizabeth wouldn't be too happy."

Allison fired at her, and she caught the arrow.
Erica laughed. "You didn't actually think that would work, would you?"
"Actually, we did."

Elizabeth closed the door as Erica looked at the clear ooze on her hand. Elizabeth kicked the back of her knees, and Erica fell to the floor.

She leaned down over Erica seductively, mirroring her actions as she stroked the blonde curls.

Elizabeth pressed her ears to Erica's ear.
"It's too bad, I've already fucked your man."

She shoved Erica's face into the carpet before standing to her feet, and hurrying down the stairs with Allison.

Derek stood still as him and Boyd listened to the brawl. After a loud snarl, he sighed as Erica and Isaac were thrown onto the grass.

Scott appeared on the porch, and Elizabeth stood next to him. Derek examined her face as she bled, but she stood there with her rifle, ready to shoot whoever attacked.
"I think I finally get why you keep refusing me, Scott." Derek said. "You're not an Omega. You're already an Alpha of your own pack."

Derek smiled as Elizabeth exchanged glances with Allison and Stiles. "But you know you can't beat me."
"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott said.
Derek looked away as sirens echoed in the distance.

Everyone's heads tilted back as a low hiss filled their ears, and Elizabeth placed her finger on the trigger.
The Kanima crawled across the roof as they hurried off of the porch, and it disappeared.

"Get them out of here." Derek told Boyd.

Lydia stormed out of the house. "Will somebody please tell me what the hell is going on!"
Scott looked towards the roof.

"It's Jackson."