34

SPAM BC I LOVE YOU GUYS SM ❤️

Elizabeth and the cheer team joined Sophomores as they climbed rock walls. Elizabeth had gone first, and she watched as Scott and Allison were climbing.

She rolled her eyes as Scott watched Allison.

"Scott, get your eyes off my sisters ass."
He held a thumbs up before climbing to the top, beating Allison.
Allison kicked his foot, and he slipped. Elizabeth let out a laugh as Scott fell just inches above the ground, until he finally dropped.

"Good one!" Elizabeth shouted as everyone laughed.
"Alright, next two; Stilinski and Erica."
Elizabeth rose a brow as Erica examined the wall before climbing it.

She was barely off of the ground when Stiles finished, standing next to Elizabeth.
Erica looked back at the ground, whimpers leaving her mouth.

Elizabeth looked towards Coach as panted, crying in a sob.
"Erica!"
"I'm fine." She said.
"Coach, maybe it isn't safe you know she's epileptic." Allison said.
"Woah woah woah why does nobody tell me this stuff? Erica, you're fine. Just kick off, there's a mat to catch you."

Letting go, she slowly fell to her feet.

Later in the day, Elizabeth and Scott looked at each other.

Everyone ran into the gym as Scott sat by Erica, who was having a seizure.
"How did you know?" Allison asked.
"I just felt it."
Elizabeth looked away, blinking as she could hear the noises Erica mumbled.

As she was sent to the hospital, Melissa checked her out before the doctor would come in.
Erica lay in the dark room as she closed her eyes.
Hands grabbed the top of the rolling bed, pulling her out of the room.
Rolling her down hallways, Erica's eyes opened faintly. All she could see was the ceiling, until a hand pressed to her forehead.

"Lay still."

Erica shook as Derek rolled her into the morgue, and she sat up as he examined a pill bottle. "Side affects, may include anxiety, weight gain, acne, ulcerative colitis. Geesh."
"Who are you?" Erica asked.
"Lets just say we have a mutual friend."

"What if I told you, that all of this could go away? The side-affects, the symptoms," He said, his hands sliding up the skin of her leg. "All of it."
She gasped as he pulled her closer, her face before his. "And what if those things, not only went away, but everything else... got even better?"

"How?"
"Let me show you."
His eyes glowed red as she stared.

Elizabeth sat with Scott at lunch as Stiles handed him keys. Stiles said something, but the two's eyes were focused on Erica, who made a definite appearance.

Wearing heels, she wore a black skirt and a white top, along with a leather jacket. Her blonde hair was curled, and her face was clear.

"Holy hell." Elizabeth said, her eyebrows furrowed.
As everyone stared, she took a bite of an apple she had taken from a boy, smiling.
Elizabeth jumped and looked at Lydia as her hands slammed onto the table. "What. The holy hell. Is that?"
"My words exactly." Elizabeth said.
"It's Erica."

Elizabeth, Stiles and Scott stood from the table, and left.
As they reached the double doors, Elizabeth felt her chest ache.

Erica opened the passengers side door of the black Camaro, and Derek turned his head, smiling. As he pulled away, Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well." Stiles said, scratching the back of his neck.
She bit her lip frustrated. "Lets see if she's strong enough of a dog to smell the pleasure in the back seat."

Stiles' jaw dropped as she pushed the doors open, looking at Scott. His mouth hung open just like Stiles, and they shivered at the thought.