49

As Derek finished talking to Isaac about his anchor, he walked off of the train with a sigh.

As he turned, he watched as Lydia appeared.
He was about to question her until she lifted her hand, blowing purple powder into his face. As Derek breathed it in, he fell to the floor.

As the elevator door opened, Elizabeth and Allison hurried out, and stopped as Argent stood outside of the hospital room.

Elizabeth covered her mouth as Allison sobbed.
"No... No. Dad - no dad if this is some kind of sick training session.."
As she sobbed, she tried to hit his chest. "You better tell me."
"I'm sorry." He said.
Allison stared as tears fell down her face. "I hate - "
She sobbed into Argent's chest as Elizabeth stared through the window, her chest aching as her eyes blurred with tears.

She closed her eyes at the sound of Allison's crying.

She turned back, and stormed past Argent.
"Elizabeth - "
"This is your fault." She snapped. "She wouldn't have gotten hurt if you didn't just stop. It's your fault!" She screamed, the veins in her neck appearing as she strained her voice. "She's dead because of you!"

Argent just stared as she pressed her trembling finger to the elevator button. She stepped inside, choking on a sob as she drove back to Lydia's to tell Scott and Stiles.

Stiles and Scott were walking around as people around them danced. "I can't find her and dude, everyone drinking that crap - they're freaking out."
People jumped into the pool, and Scott stared. "I can see that."
"What the hell do we do?"
"I don't know but we uh - "
"I CAN'T SWIM!"

Scott watched as two boys threw Matt into the pool, who shouted. "I can't swim!"

If the Kanima is afraid of the water, so is its master.
It was Matt.

Jackson grabbed his arms, lifting him out of the pool as everyone stared.
"What're you looking at?" Matt snapped. He stared at Scott and Stiles before walking past them.
"Cops are here!"

Everyone around them began to scream and run as sirens blared. Elizabeth had just walked onto the property when she seen Scott and Stiles.

Scott looked towards a car, where Matt stood; staring at him.
Elizabeth's eyes widened as the Kanima crouched beside him, and they disappeared as a crowd of people ran by.
"What now?" Elizabeth asked as she looked at Scott.
"We need to tell Stiles' dad."
"Is that smart?"
"Probably not."

Derek was dragged by the arm as Lydia walked through the Hale house.
"Lydia... Lydia."
Lydia stopped at the hole in the floor, lifting Derek's arm.
"Lydia, stop." He breathed out weakly.

She placed Derek's arm into the hands of Peter.
"You don't know what you're doing." He whispered breathless.

She walked towards a mirror, allowing the moon to reflect. It shined on Peter, his claws in Derek's arm as his eyes opened.
Derek let out a scream as pain erupted. His teeth were gritted as his eyes glowed red, and disappeared.
He stopped screaming, and his breaths became short.

The floor busted before Lydia, and Derek watched as Peter's hands pressed to the floor. With dirt and dust covering his body, he stood slowly, looking at Lydia.

"I heard there was a party, but don't worry. I invited myself."

Derek stared at his uncle as Lydia began breathing unevenly. Peter stood there, and a smile appeared on his face.