5

Elizabeth walked out of her bedroom when she heard her father's car arrive. She could hear stifled gasps as she neared the garage.
She walked inside, and down the two stairs until her father walked in. She could hear Kate calling for him as Elizabeth smirked, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked down at the floor.

Allison and Scott sat crouched on the side of the car as Argent spotted them, too.

"Mind helping us with the groceries?" Elizabeth asked.

The two nodded before standing up awkwardly, and following them outside.

Argent looked at Elizabeth as she cracked a grin, picking up groceries from the trunk. "You're my favorite child."
She laughed.

"So, Scott. You should stay here for dinner."
Argent looked at his oldest daughter. She bit her lip to hide a laugh as she added onto his nerves.
"With your adorable brown eyes." Kate said.
"Stop hitting on a Sophomore." Elizabeth muttered.
"Please." Argent said.

As they walked inside, Elizabeth rubbed her lip.

The tension at the table was awkward for Allison and Scott as everyone ate silently. Elizabeth felt the need to ask how he knew Derek Hale, but she kept quiet.
"So, Scott. Allison tells me you're on the Lacrosse team."
"What's Lacrosse?"

"Um.. It's kind of like hockey, but you're on grass."
Elizabeth almost snorted as she cough faintly on her water, looking at her dad.

"Hockey on grass, is field hockey."

Elizabeth bit her lip so hard, she was surprised it hadn't broke skin.

She could also notice that Scott kept looking down at his phone, catching her eye.

"Have you heard about the animal attacks recently?"
Scott nodded nervously.
"They say it was a mountain lion."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, earning a look from her mother; which she ignored.

She hadn't focused on the talk her father began as he mentioned his past with rabid dogs. She knew exactly where he was getting to, and she didn't want to hear it.

After dinner, the alarm went off, and Elizabeth saw Kate talking to Scott.

"Thanks for all of that, dad." Allison said as her and Argent cleaned dishes.
Argent shrugged. "Just making conversation."

Elizabeth walked down the hall as Kate walked into the kitchen, helping them with dishes. She hurried into the guest room, seeing Scott stand to his feet.
"I can explai -"
"Listen." She interrupted. "I know what Derek Hale is, and I know that Kate shot him. And for certain, I know what you are."

Scott swallowed. "Y-You do?"
"I'm a Hunter, Scott. I've seen the way you and Derek both act, and I want you to know that you can trust me."
"How can I trust you? You just told me you're a Hunter."
"I never said I wanted to be a Hunter."

Scott sighed. "The bullet.. It-It's like it's killing Derek."
Elizabeth locked the door, and pulled Kate's bag out. She opened the metal box of bullets, picking up a wooden one inside, seeing unfamiliar bullets.

"Type this in." She said, pointing at the weird words carved in the wood.
Scott typed it in on a translator app, and showed her.

"What does that mean?" He asked.
She bit her lip nervously. "It's a rare type of Wolfesbane."
She took one of the bullets, and placed it into Scott's hand. "Take it, I'll stall them and I'll meet up with you."

"I'm going to the Animal Clinic, they're there."

Elizabeth and Scott reached the door, and Allison kissed him.
"Your dad's watching." Scott whispered.
"Let him." She whispered, grinning.

Elizabeth groaned.

As they tried to open the door, Kate stopped them.

"I have to ask something real quick." She said. Elizabeth sighed.
"What did you take from my bag?"
Elizabeth looked at him.
"What?"
"Come on, Scott." Kate said.
"Really, Kate?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm not the type to make accusations, but my bag was closed after you left. So what was it?"
"Nothing, I swear." Scott said.
"What did you take from my bag?"

"He didn't take anything, okay?"
"Don't mind proving me wrong, do you Scotty?"
"He didn't take anything because I did."

Elizabeth's eyes widened as Allison held a condom packet in the air, and she covered her mouth as she let out a gasping laugh. Argent pressed his tongue to his teeth as Kate pursed her lips.

They were still safe.

Gif is Elizabeth's reaction to the condom XD