16

"Call the cops." Jackson said.
"No."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish? No."
"Look, Derek killed three people okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department call him!"
"I'm calling." Lydia said.

"Yes we're trapped at Beacon Hills High-School and we need you to -"
"But -"
Lydia pulled the phone away from her ear. "She hung up on me."
"The police hung up on you?"
"She said they got a warning that there're gonna be prank calls at the High-School. She said if I called again she'd trace my number and have me arrested."

"Then call again!"
"No, they won't trace a cell. They'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here."
"But.. Why does Derek want to kill anyone?"

Elizabeth felt her chest ache as she stared at Scott, who stared at her sympathetically.

"Why's everyone looking at me?"
"Is he the one that sent her the text?"
"No! I mean I-I don't know."
"Is he the one that called the police?"
"I don't know!" He shouted.

Elizabeth played with Allison's hair as Scott and Stiles muttered things to each other.
"Why are you even here?" Allison asked.
"Stiles asked me to help him find one of his books." She lied.

"Okay, assheads, new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad, and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim - are we good with that?"
"He's right." Scott said. "Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him."

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive."
"Alright, give me the phone." Jackson said, walking towards Stiles.

Allison and Lydia gasped as Stiles hand swung directly into Jackson's face, sending him to the floor.
Elizabeth and Scott calmed down Stiles as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Dad, hey it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look I need you to call me back, now. Like right now."

A loud noise caused Allison to jump as she watched the doors shake.
They were trying to open.

As they ran out the other door, they headed up the stairs and into the hall. They turned into a classroom and put a chair in front of the door.

"We can't stay here, Scott." Elizabeth snapped. "We're going to end up getting killed, and I promised my father that I would protect her with everything in me." She said, pointing at Allison.
"You don't think I know that?" He shouted. "I don't know what to do!"
"There's nothing we can do."
"There is."

Lydia tilted her head towards the shelf, revealing bottles of different chemicals and acids.
"What're gonna do throw acid on him?"
"No, like a fire bomb. And there's everything you need to make it."
"We don't have a key."

Elizabeth remembered the glass in her arm, and figured she'd have to take it out anyhow. She slammed her elbow into the glass, and it shattered to the floor.

Elizabeth ignored them and picked up the bottles, handing them to Lydia. "Do what you need to do so we can get the hell out of here."

Scott left, leaving Allison, Lydia, Jackson, Elizabeth and Stiles in the classroom.

"I know you're pissed he blamed it on Derek," Stiles whispered as he sat down next to Elizabeth. "But he doesn't want her to know."
"No matter who it affects or who gets hurt." Elizabeth smiled sarcastically. "Noted."

Her eyes lifted to Allison, who was sitting beside Jackson.

"Derek doesn't deserve this." Elizabeth whispered. "I don't care if he doesn't like us, he's innocent."
Stiles didn't say anything as he looked at her. He knew that she had feelings for Derek.

"Do you hear that?" Lydia asked as Allison shouted for Scott.
They ran towards the window, seeing police car pull into the school.

Elizabeth sighed.

As they all walked out of the school, Sheriff Stilinski turned to Stiles and Scott. "You sure it was Derek Hale?"
"Yes, I saw him too."
"What about the janitor?"
"Still looking."

Elizabeth wiped at her eyes as she looked around, wondering where Derek's body had been left. She finally looked towards his car, and sniffled.

"Elizabeth."
She turned around to see Scott, and she scoffed.
"Go to hell."
"I had to do this!"
"You had to?" She shouted. "You lied! You lied to the police and you lied to Allison!"

He clenched his jaw.

"It's your fault Derek's dead." She spat. "He tried to help you, and you got him killed."
He stared at her.
"And about your little secret. If you don't tell my sister what you are, I will."

His eyes widened. "El -"
"I won't let her get hurt because of your decisions." She interrupted.

She pushed past him, and walked towards Jackson, who offered her and Allison a ride home.

Gif is Elizabeth talking to Stiles :))