56

I will be posting the last two chapters tonight!! Stay tuned ❤️

Elizabeth's phone rang in her pocket, and she pulled it out as Peter and Derek stood there. "Scott?"
"Something happened, Elizabeth. Jackson's dead, I need you to try to find something out since you're at the hospital."

She gritted her teeth as she made an innocent face, watching Derek sigh. "I may or may not be at the hospital."
"What the hell are you doing out?" He asked.
"Alright, calm down. I'm going to figure something out."

As she hung up, Derek looked at her. "Jackson's dead."
Peter rose a brow. "Really?"
"Fine, then we're going back to the hospital, where you can get some rest." Derek said, grabbing her arm.

"I'm not leaving until I come up with a plan to stop Gerard."
"My plan is to throw you over my shoulder and take you to the hospital if I have to."

She stared at him and crossed her arms over her chest, and Peter clicked his tongue against his teeth. "I love the stubborn ones; perhaps you got that admiration from me." He said to Derek.
Derek grabbed Elizabeth's arm, and she groaned.

As they arrived back to the hospital, Derek forced Elizabeth into her room.
"Now, put your hospital gown on and get into bed before they realize you left."

Elizabeth pursed her lips before unzipping her jeans, Derek's eyes watching her as she slid them down her legs. He crossed his arms over his chest as she removed her shirt, reaching for the gown.
"Okay."

"Stay here." Derek said, pulling his eyes away from her. He closed the door before disappearing.

Derek, Peter, Scott and Isaac walked into the house.

Scott sighed of relief as he looked down at his phone. "They found Stiles."
"I told you, we looked everywhere." Derek said to Peter.
"Not here." Peter said, ducking down to the stairs.

He pulled the object out, blowing the dust off of it.
"What is that, a book?"
Peter looked at him. "No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in? A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately the Argent's aren't the only ones that keep records."

Scott's phone rang, and Isaac looked at him before following the other two.
"Hey mom, I can't talk right now."
"Well I'm so freaked out right now I can barely talk either."
"What's wrong?"
"Something, definitely something I don't know what but I think you're going to want to see this for yourself."

Melissa looked towards Jackson's body, and focused on the gel like form covering his skin.

"What's happening to him?" Scott asked as him and Isaac stared at his body.
"I thought you were gonna tell me, is it bad?"
"Doesn't look good." Isaac said.

The three stumbled back as Jackson's body twitched, a low growl escaping the back of his throat.
"Uh, mom, could you zip it up, please?"
She sighed. "Okay."

As she zipped it, it stopped just below his chin, and she pulled at it tighter. She moved back as the Kanima's teeth appeared, and it became still.
"Mom, zip!"
"Okay."
As it tried to move its head, she yanked the zipper. "Zip mom zip!"

"Scott, bring him to us." Derek said over the phone.
"Not sure if we have time for that."

"Oh, look. Someone actually made an animation of it, maybe it's less frightening if we -"
A loud screech caused Derek to stand straight, and Peter closed the laptop.
"Maybe we should meet him halfway."
"Scott, get him out of there now. Go now."

As Scott and Isaac pulled the body bag outside, they hurried through the parking lot, and Scott dropped his end.
As he stood up, a car pulled up, and Argent stepped out.

"You're alone." Scott said.
"More than you know." Argent said.
"What do you want?"
"We don't have much in common, Scott. But at the moment, we have a common enemy."
"That's why I'm trying to get him out of here."
"I didn't mean Jackson." He said.

"Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head. The same way he did with Kate. And with Elizabeth secluded, she's safe from him. I'm going to lose them both. And I know you'd lose Allison, too."
"You're right, so can you trust me to fix this?"
Argent nodded slightly.
"Then can you let us go?"
"No."

Isaac looked down as Scott's brows furrowed.

"My car's faster."

As they arrived, Isaac climbed out of the back, looking at the body bag. "I think he stopped moving."
Argent looked at Scott. "Where's Derek?"
Scott watched half amused as Derek ran on his hands and feet, his eyes red as he stopped in front of them. Peter rolled his eyes. "Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance."

"I'm here for Jackson, not you."
"Somehow I don't find that very comforting. Get him inside."

"Where are they?" Scott asked as they stepped inside.
Derek looked around. "Who?"
"Peter and Lydia."

Derek didn't say anything, and Peter tapped his nails onto the edge of the wall.
"Well hold on a second." Scott said as Derek began to open the bag. "You said you knew how to save him."
"We're past that."
"W-What about - "
"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now! He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. He set all of this in motion, so Jackson could get even bigger, and more powerful."

"No," Argent said. "No, he wouldn't do that."
"If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid. And my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not."
They turned their gazes toward Gerard, who stood and watched. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead."

Derek went to dig his claws into the Kanima, when it struck him. As he lifted Derek into the air, he threw him across the room.