Epilogue

Elizabeth stood nervously in the line of Seniors as she waited for her name to be called. She was one of the first twenty people, and she felt her heart race inside of her chest.

She glanced down at the red graduation gown she wore, and took a deep breath.

"Elizabeth Argent."

People cheered as she walked onto the stage, and her teacher placed her diploma into her hands. She smiled before walking towards the ramp, looking around.

She focused her eyes on Argent and Allison as they cheered. She smiled as she noticed Scott and Stiles beside them, Isaac beside Scott...
And Derek beside Isaac.

Derek's eyes met hers, and he smiled. She bit her lip and smiled, sitting in her seat.

She waited and tapped her foot anxiously against the ground as she waited for the list to be complete.

"And I announce you, the class of 2011!"
Caps flew into the air, and Elizabeth threw hers for the fun of it. She walked through the crowds and found Allison, hugging her tightly.

"Now I'm by myself." She pouted.
"I'll still be around."
"Are you still - "
"Yes." She answered, seeing Allison frown. "I'm going to visit you, you'll see me everyday."

Argent was next after Scott and Stiles hugged her.
"I'm so proud of you."
She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you, dad."

She noticed Isaac, who smiled and hugged her. She thanked him as he congratulated her, and she turned to the last one remaining.

Derek stood there as she walked towards him, and he grabbed her waist.
"Congrats, graduate." He said as her arms wrapped around his neck.
She leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. He cupped her face with one hand as the other pressed to her back.

"Now," She breathed as she rested her forehead against his.
"This should be fun."

Argent stepped inside of Elizabeth's room as she packed her things.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

Elizabeth looked up at him with a smile as she closed her bag. "Dad, I'm moving in with Derek, who doesn't live far from here. I'll visit everyday if you want me to, I'm not going anywhere."

Argent sighed as he wrapped his arms around her, and she rested her chin on his shoulder.
She propped her chin onto her hand. "Thanks, dad."
He kissed her forehead before pulling away.
"Just remember, I have guns."
Elizabeth chuckled. "And plenty of them."

Derek, Isaac and Peter were walking as Peter stopped.
"You haven't told him everything yet, have you?"
Isaac watched Derek and Peter look at each other. "What do you mean?"
"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power in his number. When there's a new Alpha, people take notice."

"People like who?" Isaac asked.
Looking towards the door, he stepped onto the porch. "What is this?"
"It's their symbol. It means they're coming."
"Who?"
"Alphas."
"More than one?"
"A pack of them."

"An Alpha pack." Peter said. "And they're not coming... They're already here."

As they stared at the mark, Derek looked at Peter, who stood there without a word.

THE END
Stay tuned for an important update. ;)