42

Elizabeth inhaled as she swung her fist, allowing Derek's large hand to grab it. She lifted her leg to kick him, but he hooked it under her knee, lifting her.

She sighed as Derek dropped her onto the floor, and she got back up. She knelt down before she leaped, only to get her arms hooked behind her back.

"Stop thinking about it so much." Derek said as she breathed heavily. "Focus on defense."
She shrugged her shoulders to stretch as she faced Derek again. She forced herself not to stare at his arms, although she did anyway.

"Come at me."
Derek watched as she ran towards him, and She kicked at his legs, missing as he jumped. He moved his head as she swung, but she grabbed his arm, trying to pry it apart as it neared her face.

She gasped as Derek gripped her sides, flipping her through the air, and onto her back. Derek hovered over her as she panted.

"You cheated." She breathed.
"Keep telling yourself that." Derek said. He stood to his feet, only to get knocked down.

Elizabeth swung her foot directly into his legs, and he fell onto his back with a grunt. Elizabeth crawled on top of him, her knees at his sides.
"I won."
Derek stared at her for a moment as he sighed. "I see you know what a distraction is."

Elizabeth stood to her feet, along with Derek.

"Why do you want to learn this, anyway?" Derek asked.
She bit her lip. "Because I don't want to be weak."
Derek looked at her. "You're not - "
"You said it yourself, Derek. I can't fight against supernatural creatures without getting hurt or killed."

He sighed as she pushed her hair off of her shoulders.
"You do it with anger."
She listened to him as her shoulders rose and fell with her breathing. "Think of someone you hate, someone who did your family dirty."

Elizabeth closed her eyes, and images of Kate appeared.
She could feel Derek's breath on the back of her neck, but she focused on the images of the night she almost killed her and Scott.

"Someone who makes you want to scream, someone who did something to left that one scar in your family that can't be removed."

Derek could feel the anger building inside of her as she whipped around, her arms swinging. He dodged them as fast as he could, but she never stopped.
Her legs kicked, and he stumbled back. She gritted her teeth as she twisted her body, flipping as she kicked Derek's chest.

Derek slid across the floor, slowly standing to his feet as Elizabeth swallowed.
He said nothing as she stood in shock.

And then it happened.

Derek walked forward, and crushed his lips to hers. She was taken back only for a second before her arms wrapped around his neck.

She gasped against his lips as he lifted her off of her feet, her legs wrapping around him. He walked towards the bed that sat against the wall of the train.

As her back hit the mattress, Derek hovered over her as she kissed him. She tilted her head and gasped as Derek's lips left a trail of kisses down the base of her neck, and over her throat.

She closed her eyes as Derek continued to kiss her, her hand pulling at his shirt. She watched him pull it over his head, throwing it to the side.
Her hands ran through his black hair as he lifted her shirt, and she sat up to discard it, his lips still on her neck.

She pulled his lips to hers, Derek's hands roaming her sides. She slid her hands down his back as her heart raced.
She let out a sigh as he tugged at her jeans, the material falling from her legs. She wrapped her hands around his neck, feeling his hands against her thighs.

Derek lay above her, pressing his lips to her skin.

Elizabeth's legs wound around his waist as he continued, laying there as he did the work. Her arms rested above her head as he pressed himself to her, euphoria building inside of her.

Derek sat up as she straddled him, her lips never leaving his. His beard tickled her skin as his lips connected with her jaw.

As Derek pulled his head away, their eyes locked. The feeling of her to Derek was something he hadn't felt before.

Elizabeth pressed her lips to his, watching his head tilt as she strolled down his jaw, and over his neck. He sighed before laying back, her lips pressed to the base of his throat.
His hands held her waist as she kissed his collarbone, and his chest. Her hands held his arms as she pressed her lips to his one last time, laying flatly against him.

Derek ran his finger tips down her spine as she closed her eyes, not wanting to move.

Finally! Elizrek <3