33

I legit can't wait any longer
;)

Stiles' jeep pulled into the parking lot of the Sheriff's Station as Stiles looked at Derek.

"Okay, the keys to every cell are in a protected lock box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her." He said nonchalantly, climbing out of the jeep.
"Woah woah you? You're not going in there."
Derek looked down at his hand that was gripping Derek's jacket. "I-I'm taking my hand off."
"I was exonerated."
"You're still a person of interest."
"An innocent person."
"You? Yeah, right."

"Fine, then I'll take Elizabeth with me." He said, smirking at Stiles.

"Okay fine, what's your plan?"
Derek looked at him funny. "To distract her."
"Uh huh, how? By punching her in the face?"

Derek made a fake chuckle. "By talking to her."
"Okay, alright. Give me a sample. What're you going to open with?"
Derek stared at him, saying nothing.
"Dead silence. That should work beautifully, any other ideas?"

"We're wasting time." Elizabeth said, looking up at the moon.
He nodded. "Thinking about punching you in the face."

Derek and walked inside, and Stiles stood back with Elizabeth. Derek's fingers tapped the edge of the counter as she walked in. "Good evening, how can I help.. you?"

Elizabeth bit her lip roughly as Derek smiled, a pinge of jealousy causing her to stare her down.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"I had a question, sorry, I'm a little thrown I wasn't expecting someone.."
"Like?" She asked.
"I was going to say so incredibly beautiful, but I guess that'd be the same thing."

As Stiles and Elizabeth got into the office, Stiles pressed the buttons, only to stop as they heard something.

They turned corners until they half-way ran into a man limping.
"Sorry, I was just looking for uh.."
Elizabeth's eyes widened as the man held syringes, and had an arrow inside of his leg.
She pushed Stiles the other way as they tried to run, but he grabbed Stiles.

"Stiles!" She shouted, running towards them.

Elizabeth ran after them, and she watched as Stiles pulled the fire alarm. When he dropped Stiles inside of a room with cells, she ran towards the man, fighting him.
Her fist collided with his jaw, and she kicked him to his knees. As he stood, she swung again, causing him to stumble back.

And then she noticed.

The stall door was torn open, and Isaac attacked him.

Elizabeth grabbed Stiles' arms as Isaac tossed him around, dropping the syringes from his hands.

Seconds after, a foot crushed them.
Elizabeth sighed of relief as she hugged Stiles protectively, only to swallow as Isaac looked at them, stepping forward.

She jumped slightly as Derek's eyes glowed red, and he growled loud enough to startle Isaac. Isaac fell to the floor, shielding himself as he faced the wall.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asked.
Derek looked back at the two. "I'm the Alpha."

Elizabeth asked Derek to take her home, so they went back for his Camaro. She watched as he stood there.
"You seemed a bit jealous earlier." Derek said.
"I wasn't jealous." She said.

She watched as he walked towards her, his nose brushing against hers.
"I could smell it on you."
"I wasn't jealous." She repeated.
"And the sound of your heart, it's beating really fast."

She let out a breath as he placed his hands on her waist, causing her to break.

She couldn't take it.

She pressed her lips to his, her arms wound around his neck in seconds. Their lips moved in sync as his hands met her thighs, and she gasped.

Pushing her towards the car, he opened the back seat and lifted her. Her back met the seat as he hovered over her, the door closed behind him.

She tilted her head to the side as his lips met her neck, and she ran her nails down his back. She ached for him, and he knew she did.

One hand gripping the seat, she grabbed his shirt, pulling it off of his head. Her hands roamed down the skin of his back, hearing his breathing become heavy as he kissed her.

She felt his hands grab her hips, pulling her waist to his. She watched as he lifted the top of her uniform over her head, and he placed his lips to her neck again.

"I was jealous." She breathed out, hearing him chuckle against her skin.
Derek's hands fell down to her waist, where he yanked at the skirt. As it slid down her legs, his eyes examined her.

She let her shaky hands fall down to his belt, undoing it slowly. Derek gripped the seat as she pushed at his jeans, and pulled his face to hers.

Derek took her wrists in one of his hands, holding them above her head. The other was used to hover over her as she felt his skin on hers.

She gasped as his lips pressed to her stomach, making their way to her chest. Derek let his hand roam her body as he kissed her again.

Derek watched her with his back to the car door as she pulled her clothes on, and she looked up at him.

"Does that help your incoherency?"
"A lot."

Derek chuckled as she pulled her shoes on, and he got into the drivers seat. She got in the passengers seat as he drove her home.