13

Elizabeth's foot tapped against the floor of the car as Derek pulled into the school parking lot, seeing Stiles and Scott.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked.
"In the back."

Stiles and Scott stepped up to the window, seeing Deaton duct taped, laying in the back seat unconscious.

"He looks comfortable." Stiles said, looking up at Derek.
"Hey! What are you doing?" Derek asked as they walked towards the building.

Elizabeth felt a chill run down her spine, causing her to shift uncomfortably.

After they disappeared into the school, Elizabeth looked at Derek. "Derek?"
He looked at her.
"Were you really going to kill him?" She asked, tilting her head to Deaton.
His nostrils flared slightly. "I don't know."

She folded her arms over her chest as she leaned against the car, waiting.

"What are we going to do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" Stiles asked.
"I don't know." Scott answered truthfully.
"What are you gonna do if he does show up?"
"I don't know." He said again.
"Good plan." Stiles replied.

"You said that a wolf howls to signal the position of his pack, right?"
"Right but if he hears does that make you part of his pack?"
"I hope not."
"Yeah, me too."

Stiles held up the announcer microphone. "Alright, all you.'
Scott cleared his throat, and howled.

Ish.

Elizabeth bit her lip to stop herself from laughing as Scott's howl turned into a screech. Derek closed his eyes. "You've gotta be kidding me."
He sighed.

"Was that okay? I mean that was a howl - right?"
Stiles looked up at him. "Yeah, technically."
"What did it sound like to you?"
"Like a cat being choked to death, Scott."

"What do I do, how am I supposed to do this?"
Stiles grabbed his shoulders. "Listen to me, you're calling the Alpha, alright? Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. . . be a werewolf."
He nodded.

Scott inhaled, and pressed the button down, releasing a loud howl.

Derek and Elizabeth looked around, glimpsing at doors that shook.

As they appeared, Derek pointed at them. "I'm going to kill the both of you. What the hell was that? what were you trying to do, tract the entire state to the school?"
"Sorry, I didn't know it'd be that loud."
"It was loud." Stiles said, chuckling. "And it was awesome."

"Shut up." Derek said.
"Don't be such a sourwolf."
Scott hit his chest, and Elizabeth sighed. "Now what? do we just wait?"
"What'd you do with him?" Scott asked.

"What?" Derek asked, turning towards the Camaro.
Deaton was gone.
"I didn't do anything!" Derek said, his eyes meeting Elizabeth's. She shrugged and looked around.

Elizabeth screamed as a piercing sound caught her attention, and blood spewed from Derek's mouth.
"Derek!" She screamed.

She hadn't realized Stiles had grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the school as Derek was lifted into the air, and thrown into the side of the school building.

Tears fell down her face as they ran into the school, slamming the doors shut as the monster ran towards them. They closed it off, and she fell to the floor with her back against the wall.

"He can't be dead." She cried, wiping her eyes.
Scott and Stiles looked at each other.

Stiles placed his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay."

She sighed before shaking her head. "No."

She stood to her feet, and looked at them.

"That thing out there? He can't win." She said. "If Derek is actually dead, he'll be next."

"We have no weapons." Stiles mentioned.

Elizabeth put her hands behind her back, pulling out her gun that she had in the back of her jeans. She leaned down and pulled her knife from her boot, standing up straight.

Stiles and Scott stared at her with puzzled and childish looks.

Elizabeth inhaled, pulling on the big girl act. "Stop staring at me like you've never seen a Senior werewolf Hunter."

"Because we haven't." Scott said, watching Stiles nod.

Although Elizabeth was afraid, she knew she couldn't let it affect her. She had to focus, and destroy the Alpha.

And if he was dead, she'd get justice for Derek.

Gif is Stiles being the adorable idiot he is I love him so much like wow