26

Elizabeth didn't care her feet were probably going to give out from underneath her

Elizabeth didn't care her feet were probably going to give out from underneath her. She ran as fast as she could, and found the sliding door.
As she tried to pull it open, it wouldn't budge. She inhaled before using all of her strength, and she screamed as it slid open.

The man who tortured Derek turned to swing at her, but she ducked. She kicked his shins, and lifted her knee to his face, knocking him unconscious.

Derek watched weakly, but he felt his energy boost as she stared at him.

"How did you find me?" He asked as she ran towards him.

"I got it out of Allison." She answered, looking around. "What do you want me to do?"
"Un-cuff me."

"No."
Elizabeth turned to see Scott, and Derek sighed.
"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter."
"You really want to talk about this right now?"

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them."
"So what!" Derek yelled.
"So tell me how to stop him!"
"You can't! Now get me out of -"

Trying to yank at the chain, Elizabeth watched. "I don't know when Kate's coming back. So just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise you'll help me."
"For the love of God." Elizabeth sighed.
"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? Huh? Your stupid teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott. You're sixteen years old, you're a child."
"You're right. But I know something you don't."

"Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied."

Scott held a paper for him to see. "Remember this?"
"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?"
"How did you get that?"
"My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic and asked about the mark in this picture. Do you want to know who it was?"

"Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me."
Derek's jaw clenched and his nostrils flared.

"If you at least care about her, you'd protect her." Scott said, pointing at Elizabeth.
Elizabeth didn't say anything as she looked up at Scott, wanting to scream at him.

Scott turned away. "Just say you'll help me, and I'll unlock you other -"
The sound of a chain busted, and he turned to see Derek; free.
"I'll help you."

Elizabeth walked towards him, pulling a bobby pin from her hair. Derek watched as she jammed it into the hole, wiggling it until it snapped loose from his wrist.

He looked at her kindheartedly, as if her were saying thank you. She just smiled before following Scott.

As they walked towards the Hale house, Derek panted for air as he rested his hand on Scott's shoulder. "Hold on."
They came to a stop, and Elizabeth looked at him.

"Something doesn't feel right."
"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked.
"I don't know.. It was like it was -
"No no, don't say too easy." Scott said. People say too easy and bad things happen."
"You think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad, none of this has been easy!"

"You're right." He breathed.

A screech occurred, and an arrow struck Derek's arm; causing Elizabeth's eyes to widen. "Derek!"
Allison and Kate stood on top of the hill, and Kate guided her as Allison aimed at Derek again.
"Stop!" Elizabeth screamed as the other struck his leg. She fell to the ground above him as he tried to pull them out.

"Scott you're on it!" He yelled as Elizabeth tried to block his view from the two.
Elizabeth put her hands over her head as one of them exploded into the tree, right next to Scott.

Derek quickly pulled the arrows out of his skin, getting Elizabeth and Scott to their feet. "Lets go."
Elizabeth managed to kick her heels off as she helped Derek and Scott to the house.

They all fell to the ground, and Elizabeth panted for air as she watched Kate and Allison walk towards them.

Allison hovered over Scott. "Allison, I can explain."
"Stop lying. For once, stop lying."

"I was going to tell you the truth at the formal. I was going to tell you everything."
"Everything I said.. Everything I did -
"Was to protect me." She interrupted.
"Yes."

Derek's hand wrapped around Elizabeth's wrist. "You need to go."
"No."
"Elizabeth." He hissed. "Get out of here before you get hurt."
"I'm not leaving." She snapped, eyeing Kate.

"Thank god, now shoot him before I do it myself." She said, walking towards them.
"You said we were just going to catch them."
"We did that, now we're going to kill them."

Elizabeth screamed as Kate shot Derek. "See? Not that hard."
She pressed her hands to the wound, her stomach churning violently as his blood smeared over her hands. She sniffled before trying to wake him.

"Derek, stay with me." She begged, trying to wake him.
"I know that look, that's the 'you're going to have to do it yourself' look."
"Kate, Kate what are you doing?" Allison asked as she aimed her gun at Scott.

Elizabeth gasped as Derek's hand went under her dress, and on her gun. She picked it up with her shaky hands before standing to her feet, aiming it at her back.

"If you kill him, you'll be the next one to be in a casket, Kate."
Kate turned her head to see Elizabeth, and laughed. "Look at you. The Lost Argent. The one Argent that sides with a werewolf, because of her love for him."

Elizabeth swallowed.
"I hope you can hear this, Derek. It's been killing Liz, because of the way she feels about you."
"Kate."

Everyone turned around to see Chris standing. "I know what you did. Put the gun down."
"I did what I was told to do."
"No one asked you to murder innocent people. Their were children in that house. Ones who were human, look what you're doing now, you're holding a gun to a sixteen year old boy! No proof he spilled human blood."

"We go by code. Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."
"We hunt those who hunt us." Allison whispered.

Kate began to pull the trigger, and Chris rose his gun; aiming it at his sister.
"Put the gun down."
Elizabeth jumped as it went off, hitting the tree feet away from Kate.
"Before I put you down."

Doing so, Elizabeth's eyes lifted to the door of the Hale house that creaked open.
"Allison, get back." Argent demanded.
Elizabeth aimed her gun at it.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"It's the Alpha."