29

Elizabeth walked into the hospital, and towards Melissa. "How is Lydia?"
"She's better than she was, but she's still not the same."

Elizabeth turned around when Melissa called her name. "Take care of.. that."
She turned her head to see Stiles asleep on a cart, and mumbling in his sleep. As he smiled in his sleep, Elizabeth placed a hand over her mouth as she snorted.

As Lydia's father stepped outside, Elizabeth waved. "How is she?"
"She's still Lydia." He sighed.
Elizabeth pointed at Stiles; who was now sprawled across the tops of waiting chairs. "Has he been here since she was admitted?"

He nodded. "I almost asked security to take him home, he's exhausted."
She looked towards Stiles, and a nurse emptied the trash can at his head. Elizabeth covered her mouth again as he puckered his lips, and laughed.

"I'll stop by later, if she's up for it." She told Lydia's father as Stiles woke himself up.
He nodded.

Elizabeth walked towards Stiles. "Kiss the air until you woke yourself up?"
She ran off as he pounced at her, and she laughed before leaving.

Stiles walked to the vending machine, and put a dollar in. He pressed the letter, and his Reese's got stuck.
"Come on." He groaned.
He hit the glass, but it didn't budge.
He wrapped his arms around it, hitting it with his lower body. Giving up, he began to rock it, only to stumble back as it slammed onto the floor.

A loud scream distracted him, and he ran towards Lydia's room.
"The hell was that?" Melissa asked as her, Stiles and Lydia's father ran into the room. They busted the bathroom door open, and it was empty.

Stiles swallowed as he looked towards the open window.

The sound of Lydia's scream echoed through Scott's ears as he sat on Allison's roof.

Elizabeth returned to the hospital once Stiles called her.

"Naked?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as he walked with Melissa. "As in nude?"
"I'm sure they mean the same thing, but as far as we know, she left clothing optional."
"Alright, checked the whole hospital right?"
"Every last corner."
"Nothing suspicious?"
"Nothing, she just took off."

"Lets get a description out on a sixteen year old redhead."
Stiles pushed through them. "Five foot three, green eyes, fair skin and her hair is extra strawberry blonde."

Elizabeth sighed as the Sheriff placed his hand on Stiles' shoulder. "It'nt that right?"
"Yeah."
"What the hell're you still doing here?"
"Uh, providing moral support."
"Why don't you provide your ass back home where you should be?"
"Can do that too."
"Liz, please make sure he actually goes home."

Elizabeth moved until she stood next to Stiles, her hand on his shoulder. "Will do, Sheriff."

As they walked past the nurse who tried to stand the vending machine up, Stiles made an awkward face.

Elizabeth got into Stiles' jeep where Scott waited.
He handed Scott the blood covered night gown she wore. "This is the one she was wearing?"
He nodded.
"I'm not going to let anyone hurt her. Not again."
"Good, because if she does get hurt, I'll shoot you myself." Elizabeth said, sprawling out across the back seat.

Stiles looked at Scott. "What she said."
"Just shove the thing in your face and find her."

Elizabeth groaned as Allison appeared. She argued with Scott over coming before their father found her, and she climbed into the back with her sister.
"My personal cushion." Elizabeth said, laying her legs across Allison's lap.

"Scott, are we going the right way?"
Scott's head was out the window as he sniffed the air. "Take the next right."

Inside of a cemetery, a boy was digging out Kate's burying, where she would be buried.
As he stopped, he pressed his fingers to his bruised face.

As he heard a noise, he looked around without hesitation, turning the giant digging machine he sat in.

His eyes focused on a pale hand with sharp nails that gripped the side of a grave.
"What the hell?" He asked.

Seeing something at the corner of his eye, they widened as something charged towards him. He was knocked over as the machine fell onto its side, and he landed into the hole.
He scooted into the corner as something jumped over it, growling.

He looked up out of the hole to see the growling creature digging a grave. It wailed seconds later, and the sound of a deeper and louder growl caused him to look up.
As the machine began to lift right before his eyes, he breathed heavily.

Walking over the hole, Derek looked down at him.
"Need a hand?"

Gif is Stiles sleep talking, he's an idiot XD