41

Derek, Erica and Isaac walked through the train. "So why do we need their help?" Isaac asked.
"Because it's harder to kill than I thought and I still don't know who it is."
"And they do?"
"They might, which is why I need one of you to get on their good side."
"Hmm. Scott or Stiles?" Erica asked.
"Neither." Derek answered.

"You know the full moon is coming, Derek." Isaac said as Derek began to open a chest,
"I'm aware of that."
Derek opened the chest, and set down a long chained object with a circular head ware.
"These look comfortable." Erica said, picking one up.

Derek took it from her hands, setting it on the floor.
"You said you were going to help us change whenever we wanted."
"Hasn't been time."
"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon that means.. That means you're alone against the Argent's."

"Haven't found us." He said.
"Yet! So how about we forget about the Kanima?"
"We can't!" Derek shouted. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid. At all. And I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning, but I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first."

Elizabeth was walking down the hall and towards the boys locker room as she replayed the plan that her and Allison started. She walked into the boys locker room as she heard water running. "Jackson?"
"In here."

She walked farther into the locker room and turned the corner, and her eyes widened as she turned around.
"For the love of - where are your clothes?" She asked, still facing away.
"Something wrong?"
"You could've told me you were naked." She said, tapping her shoe against the floor.

"You're the one who walked into the boys locker room."
"I.." She sighed. "Never mind."
She swallowed as he stood in front of her. "Did you want to talk about something?"
As she tried to move, he closed her off and placed his hand to the wall. "Lets talk now."

"Get out of my way, Jackson." She snapped, trying not to be obvious as her hand pressed to the gun on her hip.
"Are you okay? Your heart is beating like crazy."

"Don't touch me." She said as he pressed his hand to her side. She stumbled away from him as he neared her again.
"What's wrong, Liz? Is it something with Derek?"
She swallowed as tears welled in her eyes. "Is it that whole thing?"

He pinned her to the wall, and she yelped.

"Derek doesn't care about you. In fact, he wants your family dead. Wouldn't that mean he'd take you out too?"
She closed her eyes as he stroked her face with his claws, and down her neck.
"And all you can do is cry, because you're weak. You can't fight. You can't even run."
She pushed at his chest, and tried to run for it. As he grabbed her. she screamed, kicking at his leg.
She kicked hard enough, and Jackson hit the floor, his head against the locker. He blinked open his eyes after a second, looking up at Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth?" He asked.

She stood to her feet before storming out of the locker room, pushing past people as Harris told her she had detention. She hurried to her car, ignoring the fact there was still two hours of school left.

She walked into the train, seeing Derek. As he stood to his feet.
He stared at her for a moment, realizing she had been crying.
"What are you doing here?"

She swallowed as he listened to her heart, listening to how fast it was beating.

"I want you to teach me how to protect myself."

She watched as his eyes locked with hers, and he exhaled, nodding his head.

"I'm not a hunter for the other Argent's." She said.
"I'm a hunter for my friends."