22

Elizabeth sat in the first row of the bleachers as the team waited to go out and cheer. Stiles hadn't arrived, and she spotted Scott, talking to Jackson.

Elizabeth looked down at the red and white cheerleading uniform, sighing. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore white tennis shoes.

"I'll be back." She told Allison.
She hurried towards Scott, and saw as Jackson looked up at her.
"If you're going to blackmail him to get him to turn you, I suggest you keep walking. Let's not forget the Senior standing in front of you who has Hunters as family and has a gun in her bag." She snapped.

Jackson stared at her before he scooted over, away from where Scott sat.

"Where is Stiles?" She asked.
"He's going to be late, he's with Derek."
"Doing what?" She asked.
Scott looked up at her. "I don't think you want to know."
"Tell me!" She hissed.

He sighed. "They found the Alpha."

Elizabeth felt her legs wobble as she walked onto the field with her team, and she looked at Allison and nodded.

Doing the routine, she could see Allison, who was grinning and laughing. They flipped one of the juniors in the air, and the others twisted and spun.

Little did Elizabeth know, Scott as video taping her to send it to Derek. Scott laughed as he sent it to him, knowing Elizabeth would kill him.

The team cheered as they ended, and ran to the bleachers as the Lacrosse players stood. Scott high fived Elizabeth as he walked by, and sighed.

She looked up at her father and Kate; who sat in the bleachers a few rows up. She inhaled before sliding towards the exiting, and she ran.

She hurried towards her car as she pulled her jacket on, and got in.

"I can't find her." Stiles told Derek as he walked through the hospital. "Ask for Jennifer, she's been looking out for my uncle."
Stiles looked around the hospital room, and swallowed. "Yeah well he's not here either."
"What?" Derek asked.

"He's not here, he's gone, Derek."

Derek froze, and continued. "Stiles get out of there right now it's him! He's the Alpha, get out!"
Stiles turned, and jumped as Peter stood there.

With a half smile, he went on. "You must be Stiles."
Stiles turned to run, but the nurse stood there.
"What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over."
He pointed. "You - and him you're the one who - oh, and he's the - oh my god, I'm gonna die."

Stiles watched as Derek's elbow collided with the nurses face, and she fell to the floor.

"That's not nice. She's my nurse."
"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Get out of the way." He said to Stiles.

Stiles blinked. "Oh, damn."
Falling to the floor, he crawled past Derek.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? And my own family?"
Derek's eyes glowed bright blue as he growled, climbing the wall.
Peter pinned him to the opposite wall, and Stiles crawled away as he continued to slam him around.

Peter grabbed Derek by the throat, and lifted him.
"My mind, my personality, were literally burned out of me." He said, dragging Derek across the floor.
"It's been driven by pure instinct."
Derek huffed as he let go of him.
"You want forgiveness?" Derek asked, slamming his fist into Peter's face. His head snapped to the side, but he grabbed him, slamming his head into Derek's.

"I want understanding."
Peter's foot kicked against Derek's torso, sending him across the hall. He landed on his stomach, panting.
"Do you have any idea what is was like for me during those years?"
Derek coughed as his ribs ached.
"Slowly healing a cell by cell even more slowly coming back to consciousness? Becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura, pushing me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that."

Derek leaped at Peter, missing as he swung his fists. Blood fell from his nose and mouth as he huffed.
He fell to the floor as he crushed his hand. "I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."
Lifting him by his jacket, he threw Derek into a glass separator window, and it shattered as he fell to the floor.

He crawled away, and Peter followed him.

Stiles picked up his phone, seeing Elizabeth's contact appear on the lock screen.
"Oh thank god." He breathed.
"Where are you?" She asked, walking inside of the building.
"Elizabeth, don't come up here."

She stopped. "What's happening?"
"It's his uncle, Liz. It's Peter. Peter Hale is the Alpha."
Elizabeth hung up, and dug her hand into her jacket for her gun. She loaded it quickly, running towards the elevators.

Derek crawled into a dark room with Peter right behind.
"I was going to wait for dramatic flutter, but..."
He looked towards a small mirror on his left, and Derek coughed and choked as he watched.

Peter placed his fingertips to the edges of the mirror, and spun it. The mirror moved swiftly as the burns on his face disappeared. "When you look this good, why wait?"

Derek didn't reply.

"Derek you have to give me a chance to explain... After all, we're family."

Song above is during the cheer routine. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani !