52

Another update because I love y'all 😋❤️

Elizabeth listened as Melissa called for Scott. She could hear her heart thumping in her ears as she heard her stop her sentence.

"Mom, just do what he says. He promised me he wouldn't hurt you."
"He's right."
Elizabeth squeezed her eyes shut as the gun went off, and Melissa screamed.
"But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you."

Pointing the gun at Melissa, Scott panicked. "Mom stop!"
"Scott.."
"Mom, do it. Please mom."
"Get up, McCall."

"Matt! Matt listen to me!" Stilinski yelled.
"Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now get up, or I shoot her next!"
Scott stood to his feet, and he pushed them towards the cell room.

As they lay there on the floor, Matt shoved Scott into the room after locking Melissa in a cell. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?"
"No no, I want the book."
"What book?"
"The Beastiary." He answered. "Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing."

Derek and Stiles looked at each other, and Elizabeth sighed.
"I don't have it. It's Gerard's, what do you want it for anyway?"
"I want answers."
"Answers to what?"
"To this."

Matt held his shirt up, revealing a scale like texture forming on the skin of his hip, traveling over his right rib cage.

After minutes, Elizabeth could barely feel her toes.
"Hey, you know what's happening to Matt?"
"The book's not going to help him. You can't just break the rules; not like this."
"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked.
"The universe balances things out. It always does."
"Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?"
"Killing people himself."

Elizabeth tried to wiggle her fingers, which only twitched slightly. She couldn't see her hand, but she was sure her hand was still bleeding.

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?"
"Not likely."
"Okay he's going to kill all of us if he doesn't get that book, isn't he?"
"Yup."
"Right, so what do we do? Sit here and wait to die?"
"Unless we figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body, by triggering the healing process."

Elizabeth closed her eyes as Derek's claws dug into the skin of his thigh.
"Woah, what are you doing? - oh god." Stiles said.
Derek ignored him as he continued to claw at his skin, blood dripping.
"I can feel my toes."
Derek began to feel his feet, up his legs, and in his neck. And he stood to his feet slowly.

"Derek?"
He turned around to see Elizabeth, standing.
"How the hell -"
"The toxin bled out." Derek interrupted Stiles, looking down at her hand. Her fingers still bled as she looked at Derek.

As they left the room, Stiles pursed his lips.
"I'll just wait here."

As the lights went out, Derek grabbed Elizabeth's waist, moving her away from the doors as the yellow security lights flashed and sirens went off.

He pushed Elizabeth to the floor and hovered over her protectively as the windows shattered. All that was heard was gunfire as Elizabeth gasped.

Gerard smiled as they stopped shooting. "Shakespeare wrote that love is a smoke, made with the fumes of sighs... Let's give them some love."

As smoke filled the room, Elizabeth covered her mouth and nose to prevent herself from breathing the fumes in.
As Scott took Stiles, Jackson followed them, and Stiles muffled "Woah" 's.

Elizabeth and Derek separated as she ran, and she gasped as Allison held her cross bow.
"Where is Derek?"
She swallowed. "Allison, what are you doing?"
"Tell me where he is." She demanded. "Or get out of my way."
"You're making a mistake."
"Do you not get it, Elizabeth?" She shouted. "He bit our mother!"

She felt her blood run cold. "It's dad's fault for getting her involved!"
Allison pushed past Elizabeth, and she looked around for her gun. She picked it up from the desk.

As Gerard leaned against the car, he let out a cough before pulling out his pills. As he swallowed them, he noticed a figure standing in the shadows.
It stared at Gerard as he walked away.

As Matt knocked Stilinski down, Melissa begged him to see Scott.
"How clueless are you people?"

A low growl caused Matt to look towards the door, and Melissa stared in shock. Derek stood, his eyes glowing red.

Elizabeth entered the room, holding her gun at Matt.
A hiss circled the room, and the Kanima appeared. Elizabeth backed up as it hissed at Derek, and he snarled before they leaped at each other.

As it tried to attack Derek, he threw it onto the table, grabbing its arms as it tried to cut him. The Kanima kicked him back, and Derek picked up a metal chair.
Using it as a separator, it jerked forward, causing Derek to fly across the table.

It grabbed the bars to a cell and kicked at his chest, and Elizabeth watched as Derek slid across the floor, into the wall.

Elizabeth fired at the Kanima, shooting it right in the spine. It screeched out loud, but it continued to hang from Melissa's cell, causing her to step back.

Scott grunted as he dug his claws into its back, throwing it across the floor. As it tried to leap, Derek jumped off of the table.

"Scott, are you okay?" Melissa cried as he sat there in a crouched position.

Scott slowly turned around, showing Melissa what he was, and she covered her mouth with her hands, backing away.

As Matt excited the building, Elizabeth crouched down as he ran. She focused her aim with a deep breath, before pulling the trigger.

Matt screamed as he gripped his leg, forcing himself to run. Elizabeth stood to her feet before running inside.