Memories

I grabbed the knife out of my kitchen drawer. I done with their crap. They have to stop, and the only way is to kill them. We're not a happy family. Whenever the alpha come thru they act like we are but we're not. I don't need any more of their abuse. I can become a rouge, I can fend for myself.

I walked up the stairs to their bedroom. I crept in slowly making sure I silence any step since our hearing is very good. I went to my father since he could hurt me and slit his throat. He woke up choking on his blood which woke mom. She was angry, she was about to shift but I threw the knife at her and it hit her heart. I smiled for the first time. I won't be hurt anymore. Abused anymore.

I went to my room and slept until I was woken by the sound of footsteps.

"Carla," a deep voice said. I know that voice it was Alpha Daniel. I sat up in my bed and looked at him. I could see the anger and sadness in his eyes. I looked down and saw that I was covered in their blood. "Yes alpha," I said.

"Did rogues attack here?" he asked concerned. "You would've smelt them. I killed them." I said looking at my hands. "Why Carla?" he asked sitting next to me.
"They-" I sniffed feeling the tears run down my face,"They abused me." I sobbed as he held me. When I stopped he looked at me sad and a bit of anger.

"Carla you know I have to kill you right but I can't since you're a kid so I'll have to make you a rouge," he said looking at me. "I can't have a killer I'm sorry."

"I was prepared for this," I said. I pointed to my backpack and suitcase. "Come on," he said getting up. He grabbed my stuff and we walked out. Everyone was gathered outside my house. He cleared his throat which got everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, an unfortunate event happened last night in our pack. Two of our members have been killed by this little girl," he said pointing to me.
They looked at me shocked, scared, disgust, and anger.

"You're gonna kill her right, that's the rule," a woman said. "No I'm not gonna kill a little girl, so from now on she is a rouge." "Carla, you can't leave, who will I play with," Lily asked. She's my best friend. "I'm sorry but I must go goodbye everyone. Sorry for the grief." I said and walked away. "Carla wait,"the alpha said.

"Here some money," he said and gave me a roll of cash. "Thank you alpha," I said and walked away. That's the last time I saw him. One day I will go back, one day.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I yawned and got up. I grabbed my phone and walk towards the bathroom. "That memory," I said,"I remember it like yesterday." I run my hand thru my hair. Ever since that day I was a rouge. I'm 17 now, 11 years ago it happened.

I tried to join other packs but word got around fast. I started to hate alphas, but not the alpha I had. He could've killed me but gave me sympathy. I met a rouge name Nia and she's now 37. She may be blind but she's can work and fight. She took me in as a kid and I still live with her. She was a warrior so she trained me as I grew up. I'm in high school now so I'm just glad I survived. I wonder how the alpha's doing.