New Home\Old Friends

We've been driving for a couple hours, mainly traffic, and I'm kinda tired. I grabbed my phone and called him. "We're almost there Carla, calm down," he said.
"I would've believed that if you didn't say that half an hour ago," I said earning a chuckle from him.
"I'm turning off here," he said.
"I'm no idiot."
"I know."

I hung up and looked around. The woods surrounding looks familiar in a way. My phone rang, "Hello," I said answering it. "Fyi Carla there's a pack around here, so be careful when you go running," Jake said.

"Ok, I know I how to take care of myself tho," I replied smugly.
"But they're the most dangerous pack in the world."
"Wait you don't mean-"
"Yep the blood moon pack."
"No no no no no, I can't live in that house."
"Why?"
"I- I used to be apart of that pack until I killed my parents," I said whispering the last part.

I slowed down some and turned on the side of the road. I stopped and got out the car. I started hyperventilating. I'm not ready to see them yet. Jake came towards me hesitating. I calm down after a couple minutes. "I'm going for a run," I said about to shift into my glorious wolf.

"Why don't we get you to your new home first, then you could go for a run," Jake implied. "Ok." It'll never be a home without Nia, er, her sister.
I got back in the truck, he went back into the car, and we drove all the way to the house.

I got out the truck and looked around my surroundings. I smelt the air, catching a couple smells. I sighed and said, "I'm going for a run now." "Alright," he replied. I shifted into my wolf and took off into the woods. I followed a smell of a fox. My wolf was starving and so was I. I hid in some grass and then lunged at it. My teeth ripped through its skin flesh. I was about to start eating when I got tackled by another wolf.

I got up quickly and growled at the other. It was a black wolf with blue fur down its back. It growled back at me. By the way it looks, it's a girl. She snapped at me and I scratched her. She bit my arm and I wailed in pain. She tried to bite my neck but I moved out the way and bit her arm. She growled, both of us limping a bit. She tackled me again and we rolled down again shifting to our human form. I got up and glared at her.

She had long black hair and glowing blue eyes. She looked familiar, major deja vu. I tried to kick her but she caught my leg and threw me. I groaned and looked for any weaknesses and I'm guessing she's looking for any on me. I punched her, she punched me. I kicked her, she kicked me. This went on for a while until I knocked the oxygen out her lungs.

I took that time to shift and run. My stomach growled as I shifted back. I walked into the mansion and looked around. I found a note in what I'm guessing the kitchen.

I left to get some food and some other things. I already put the boxes in the house and returned the truck. See you soon.

Signed,
Jake

Great. I walked around and found a music room. It already had guitars, violins, a piano, etc. I walked to the piano and sat down. I started playing Try by: Colbie Calliat and sang along.

When I finished, I had tear went down my face. I learned to play piano for Nia. I was 15 and she already lost her sight.

Memory

"Carla, do you know how to play piano?" Nia asked. "No," I replied.
"Oh," she said a bit sad. "The piano is my favorite instrument. It has a beautiful sound, don't you agree?"
"Yes."
I made a secret call to learn the piano so I could play for Nia's birthday. I told her I'll be home later than usual. After a couple weeks her birthday came. We celebrated with cake, ice cream, Miranda was there of course. After we settled in the piano room, I played for them.