Graduation

I wake up happily. I'm glad I'm graduating. The last few days went by fast. I asked if Mali could come and she is. Anyway I got out of bed and tripped over Lara. She and Michael spent a night. Lara groaned as I landed on the ground. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at me.

I got up and asked why she's sleeping on the floor when she could've had the couch.
"Michael was being a jerk and wouldn't get off it so I slept here."
"You could've slept in Nia's room."
"It was too far. Thanks for the wake up."
"C'mon help me wake him up," I said mischievously.

She got up and walked with me down stairs.
I mouthed the words for her to go get a water bottle. She got it and came back. I opened it and drank it. She looked at me with a 'really' look.

I shrugged and grabbed his arm. I gave it a good yank and pulled him off the couch and onto the floor. He groaned as Lara and I laughed. He tripped me and I fell on top of Lara. Now it was his turn to laugh. I got up and cracked my knuckles. He did the same. We fought for few minutes until Lara reminded us of the graduation.

I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom. I took my shower and got out after 20 mins. I wrapped my towel around me and cracked the door. I opened it slightly and stuck my head out it looking left to right just in case. I didn't see Michael and ran to my room. I opened it and shut it once I made it in side.

I locked my door and walked to my closet. I grabbed skinny blue jeans and a gray tank top. I put those on then went looking for a shirt. I finally found one that would be perfect. It was a black shirt with a unique blue design. I put it on and grabbed my black 3 inch heels. Heels I barely wear. 3 inch the farthest I'm going. EVER.

I unlocked my door and walked to my bathroom. I knocked twice just to make sure. I opened the door and walked to the mirror. I blow dried my hair to make it more curly than my natural curls. I put a thick black line of mascara and then did a smokey eye. I put lip gloss on and went to find my black and blue hat. I ran downstairs after I found it to eat some cereal.

After a couple minutes Lara came down in black jeggings and a red and black plaid shirt. Then Michael who came down wearing jeans and a nice shirt. They made some cereal and ate around me. Its quiet and it's weird. Usually me and Lara talked or me and Michael arguing over something or Michael and Lara were arguing.

"Sooo... how's it goin?" I said standing up.
"Fine," Lara said.
"Tired," Michael said.

I checked the time. "O no we need to hurry," I yelled running to the garage. They followed me and I jumped in the car. They hopped in to and I drove...wait sped to the graduation. I parked and we ran out towards the place. I know y'all are wondering how I'm running in heels. I'm not I took them off, they're in my hand.

We got our caps and gowns on and we went to where they told us to stand. We stood together anyway, though I stood next to Brittany.

I looked around for Mali and May. I waved once I saw them. The people started calling people so they could get their diploma. It was finally my turn. "Carla Vazquez," he said.

I walked and shook the people hands. I went to sit where assigned areas. After at least 30 mins. He called everyone.

It went on for another 30 mins. I walked towards Mali and May. They squeezed me in a hug. "Oh now you're out of school you need to get a job," May said laughing.
"No she doesn't I could help her with the money," Mali said. Oh yeah, she have magic too.

"Well I'll see ya later. Kati is throwing a party for all graduaters."
They nodded and walked away. I went to find my friends when Brittany and her posey came towards me.
"Hey Carla dear, who were you with?" she asked.
"Not you. Can I help you?"
"If you don't want your secrets out don't go to the party."

I laughed maniacally at that. I laughed like a maniac but got serious. My blue eyes glowing now. "Ooo I'm scared." I said walking away. "I will tell people where Mali and May is."
"Where are they?" I said.

She stopped smirking.
"O so you were bluffing," I said. "I feel sad for your mate. He gets a girl who will cheat faster than me running to a candy store. Stop going after wolves mate." I walked away to my friends. "What was that about?" Lara asked. "Wanted me to stay away from the party."

Time skip

I put a blue tank top on and black shorts. I put converses on and walked down stairs. I got in my car and drove to the party.

I got there and went in. I danced on the dance floor until I smelt the most intoxicating smell.
"Hey Carla!" he attempted to yell over the music. I dragged him outside. "Hey Carla," he said.
"Hello Dean, how can I help you?" I said.
"So about the date, wear casual."
"I have no dresses so casual is always in my wardrobe."
"Great we got that settled. So what brings you here?"
"Under age drinking of course," I said sarcastically.
"Haha."

"Meh, I wanted to see what the party would be like." I shrugged. They started playing I'm Worth It. ( couldn't think of some other song. Just think of a song if you don't like it)
"I like this song, let's go dance." I said dragging him.

I danced and danced until I got tired. I yawned. "Bye Dean I'm leaving," I said tiredly. "Can I take you home?"
"No I drove here."
"Good I walked." He carried me to my car which I appreciated. He drove me home in my car. He parked it on the outside of my garage and helped me out the car.
"Thanks Dean," I yawned. "See you tomorrow," he said kissing my forehead.

I unlocked the door and stumbled into my house. My empty house. Its been 2 weeks. She should be back in another 2. I changed my clothes and laid down on my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hello readers. Next chapter she has a nightmare and goes on a date. Pls vote and comment and remember

- The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

Words- 1160