Visiting the pack

I woke up for the fifth time, this time at 4:34 in the morning. I sighed as I sat up. I had a restless night as you can see. I got up and put on a blue sports bra and black basketball shorts. I walked quietly down the stairs and into the work out room and began to stretch. I used the punching bag, treadmill, benched, etc. I drank the rest of my jug of water and walked out. I checked my phone and saw it was 5:59 a.m.

I walked back into the room and did push ups, sit ups, etc then I went back to the punching bag. "Goodmorning Carla, how long have you been awake?" Jake asked at the door way.
"Since 4, why?" I replied still punching the bag.
"I'll get us some breakfast alright?"
"Ok bye."

20 mins passed and I decided to go take a shower. I put sweats and a shirt on. "Hey Carla," I heard. "Hey Raven, wassup," I replied.
"Nothing you?"
"Hiding from Dezzi and Leora."
"Oh sounds terrible."

We stayed in silence for a while. Wasn't awkward, or tense. It was a good silence if you could say that.

"Raven how would you like to accompany me to a... meeting?" I asked curiously.
"Sure, when?"
"Around 3."
"Can I bring my mate?"
"Sure."

Just as she left, Jake walked in.
"I'm back," he said.
I got off the couch and walked to him. I stared at him. He looked confused and nervous. "What took so long?" I snapped as my stomach growled. He handed me the food and went upstairs. "You're not gonna eat?" I asked.
"I already did."

After breakfast I went outside. I shifted and ran to the pack house. I must've made it to the border because the warriors have stopped me. I shifted human.
"Oh it's Carla. Nice to meet you," a man said gesturing I could go on. He looked about 25. He had blond hair and green eyes. I ran all the way to the pack.

I looked around taking in the new details. "So pretty," I sighed. I walked around, people waved at me. I stopped for a second when a crushing weight tackled me to the ground. "Lily," I groaned.

"Hey Carla," She beamed. "Lily get up," a deep voice said.
"Hey Derek."
"How's it goin?" he asked helping me up.
"Fine, just thought I'll wonder around for a bit," I replied wiping the imaginary dust off my clothes.
"Carla I'll be right back, I got a present for your birthdays," Lily said running away.
"We're glad you're back," Derek said as we sat on a bench.
"I'm glad too," I smiled.
"Especially Lily. She was distant from everyone, except me of course. Everytime your birthday came or the day you left, she would lock herself in her room for a whole day. She wouldn't let me in. You don't know what it means to Lily, you being back," Derek said looking me in the eyes.
"Really, it hurt to be away from y'all too," I smiled.

"Derek, it's you and Lily's turn to do territory watch," a blond girl said.
"Ok Dezzi, bye Carla."

"Oh hey Carla," she said walking away.
"Hey Dezzi, has he came back," I asked staring intently at the back of her head as if it became very interesting. "No he hasn't," she said her voice shaky. I got up walking towards her, grabbed a small note out my pocket, and slipped into her's. I walked past her as Sarah came by.

Raven POV

I walked out my room to see Lily with a whole bunch of gifts. "What's the occasion red?" I asked. "I wanna give Carla the presents I had for her birthdays," she said never looking at me. "I'll give it to her you got territory with Derek. Me and Dezzi finished," I said. "Thanks Raven," she said shoving small boxes in my hand and running away. Been a while since she smiled. I walked passed Dezzi's room and heard her crying with Sarah. 'Crybabies,' I thought.

I walked outside and saw Carla sneaking inside her 'parents' house. Some parents she had. Abused her. MY OWN SISTER. I guess I can't talk. My adopted parents abused me too. I put my head down shaking it. I killed them too but without a knife. Let's just say I got my nickname from that. Kicked me out the pack but I couldn't leave. So I'm back. I jogged a little making sure the stuff stayed in my arms.

Carla POV

I snuck into my old house. I left something very precious in here and regretted it. It was a necklace with a lock and key on it. I got it from my real mother. Not the fake parents that kept me. I don't know who she is but I feel close to her with it. I looked around. It the same as I left it. I pinched my nose as a repulsive foul smell hit my nose. "The smell of death is terrible," I said.

'Did he not move the bodies' I thought. I walked up the steps quietly, avoiding the steps the creaked. I went to my old bedroom and searched everywhere.
"Its not here."

Must be in their room. I walked towards it. The smell getting stronger and stronger with every step. I open the door clutching my stomach as the smell hit full blast. I looked at the bodies. There's more than 2. There's 4.

My adopted parents and... Raven's. They looked distorted. Grotesque. I almost threw up at the sight of them. No time I searched their room up. I found a small box and opened. I picked my necklace up and looked at it. I put it on and stood up. I walked out the room and downstairs. I jumped out the way I came in. I saw Raven standing there with a lot of presents. "These are from red," she said.
"O thanks," I said.

I took half and we walked all the way back to my house.

"Well thanks Raven," I said unlocking the door. "See you tomorrow ok?"
"Yep," she replied shifting and running. I set the stuff in my room and changed clothes. I need to do laundry. I went downstairs made 3 BLT's and watched my favorite movie. Predator vs Aliens.

I won't be able to update as quick disappointingly, even though I wasn't doing it quick anyway. School starting soon. Sorry the chapter short. Anyway pls vote, comment, share and follow me pls.
Remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

Word count- 1113